CTE explains John Jones and when will the UFC start being sued by fighters families over CTE anyway?

koclem

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
usa-today-9004520.0.jpg

Jon Jones being a no good dirty cheat and narcissistic sociopath explains Jon Jones.

Clearly Jones has CTE from all those devastating KO losses he suffered. :rolleyes:

Jones either being a moron or a cheat explains Jones.

I doubt UFC is going to get sued over CTE. The circumstances with the NFL are completely different.

The only CTE Jones knows is Commission Test Evasion

I doubt UFC is going to get sued over CTE. The circumstances with the NFL are completely different.
Yeah. People signing up for mma are signing wavers that go over the health risks. NFL hid facts about brain damage in the sport and pretended like the helmets prevented it despite evidence to the contrary. This jeopardized millions of people - from pee wee kids to college kids. All thought helmets were protecting against brain damage because big football said so.

Jones has CTE which is why he did roids. He's innocent.

Yeah. People signing up for mma are signing wavers that go over the health risks. NFL hid facts about brain damage in the sport and pretended like the helmets prevented it despite evidence to the contrary. This jeopardized millions of people - from pee wee kids to college kids. All thought helmets were protecting against brain damage because big football said so.

The reality is, I think those old school leather helmets did a better job of protecting the head. You were more careful with a leather helmet. With the new helmets it seems like they're used as battering rams to tackle people.

If you work long and hard enough, your family too, can sue for millions. God bless lawyers!

no idea whats supposed to be going on in this thread

Jon Jones being a no good dirty cheat and narcissistic sociopath explains Jon Jones.

omg such a no good dirty smelly doodoo head

maxresdefault.jpg

Clearly Jones has CTE from all those devastating KO losses he suffered. :rolleyes:

Jones either being a moron or a cheat explains Jones.
You don't just get CTE from "devastating KO's." There are studies that show repeated, subconcussive blows causes it just the same. The subconcussive blows from sparring will do it.
I do expect to see a lot of mixed martial artists dealing with this in the very near future. They can sue the UFC all they want. You don't see boxers wining any lawsuits against promoters over brain damage suffered through their careers. Its unfortunate but it's a part of fighting.

NFL knew what was going on with repeated head trauma and actively hid their findings. Team doctors brought players back into games way too fast. You could get concussed, go off the field, and be back in 15 minutes later. Then play the very next week.

In the UFC, no studies were done. Athletic commissions dole out the suspensions due to injury. Ect.

For a UFC fighter, the best lawsuit is of the class action/monopoly/income suppression type.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back