Is Kevin Lee the best active Asian fighter ATM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
Okami is in a main event slot against OSP, but he was gifted it due to Shogun slipping on a skateboard (again).

Other than, there isn't really anyone else.

If he can pull it off, Kevin Lee will be the current (interm) LW champ and have a (slim) chance of fighting Conor. Just a match-up with Conor could be bigger than people think. We keep hearing about Conor vs. Khabib in Russia, but my god, can you imagine Conor vs. Lee in China?

It would be HUGE for MMA.

Last edited:
Is he part Asian or are you making fun of his last name?

You're stepping on the toes of that poster who calls himself a "white knight," I don't know his username. I mean, he makes this joke in every thread Kevin Lee is mentioned in.

lxdzexD.jpg

I'm pretty fond of that doo ho choi fella, and TKZ is back.

Of course. I can't believe they didn't put him on the Japan card or UFC Shanghai

he's not asian...
clearly descended from gen Robert E Lee

Okami is in a main event slot against OSP, but he was gifted it due to Shogun slipping on a skateboard (again).

Other than, there isn't really anyone else.

If he can pull it off, Kevin Lee will be the current (interm) LW champ and have a (slim) chance of fighting Conor. Just a match-up with Conor could be bigger than people think. We keep hearing about Conor vs. Khabib in Russia, but my god, can you imagine Conor vs. Lee in China?

It would be HUGE for MMA.
{<hhh]

Relatively new, just slightly racist so as to not be very offensive meme

Mods do your thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back