UFC Las Vegas dates

TheShockmaster

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I know the UFC have made it a yearly thing to have international fight week on July 4th weekend and to have a big end of year show in Vegas just before new years, but they seem to have other dates that they tend to stick to the same rough time of year as well.

Does anyone know what these are based around? I get the impression its based around other american holidays i'm not aware of.

Super Bowl weekend and NYE cards as well...though I think they did the Super Bowl one in Houston this year.

Maybe they used to do Labor Day cards also but can't remember now.

They use to always have an annual PPV event in Las Vegas over Memorial Day weekend (last weekend in May), but did not in 2017. In 2016 they had a FN event over that weekend at Mandalay Bay.

They used to have a Las Vegas PPV on the Saturday before the Super Bowl, but they have not had one in a couple of years.

Independence Day and New Year's events appear to be the only two.

I got some Las Vegas Dates lined up.

lasvegashos2.jpg

They use to always have an annual PPV event in Las Vegas over Memorial Day weekend (last weekend in May), but did not in 2017. In 2016 they had a FN event over that weekend at Mandalay Bay.

Forgot about Memorial Day and it's the one by my bday lol.

I missed the Shadface live because I wanted to try for UFC 100 tix instead that year...regretted that.

I got some Las Vegas Dates lined up.

How much you have to pay them? They do DVDA?

Back