Co-Main event Claudia vs Andrade?...I get it

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I get it.. Bigger weight class...Ovince...and Okami being home town favorite, but lets be real, the co-main is exciting and should be the MAIN EVENT IMO.

I believe this will be an insane war on the feet from the start. I love Claudia and I hope she wins as I used to believe nobody could beat her in the SW division but Joanna.
However after seeing Andrade walking through punches like Rocky Balboa, I am kinda hesitant on picking Gadelha here. Andrade is a tank, an ex 135 pounder, and Claudia had been dropped before. I cant pick a winner. I want your opinion.

Who do you have and how?

Okami lost to Jon Fitch and David Branch who just got smoked by Rockhold. First time back in the UFC since he was beaten out of the company by Jacare lol
Mr. Helmsley, does anyone care about either of the guys in the main event?

Why, prob be some lame ass decision,
AND Okami.....an ex UFC Middle weight fighter in UFC....He was beaten by Rich Franklin, Horrible against Anderson Silva, Jon Fitch an ex WW. David Branch who lost to Luke this weekend. Tim Boetch was his best fight which he lost at the end. He is goig to compete now at LHW? He is going to be destroyed in his home country. Its a sad story. Okami at LHW wont come close to top 5. Its a joke fight but again I get it they need a home town hero in the main event. Who will likely be a part of OSP's highlight reel

Okami lost to Jon Fitch and David Branch who just got smoked by Rockhold. First time back in the UFC since he was beaten out of the company by Jacare lol
Mr. Helmsley, does anyone care about either of the guys in the main event?
If you take the prettiest girl in zimbabwe and a random chick off the streets in sweden.... who do you think is going to be the hottest ?

<Fedor23>

If you take the prettiest girl in zimbabwe and a random chick off the streets in sweden.... who do you think is going to be the hottest ?

<Fedor23>
If I am in Sweden than my step mom because thats how they fly in that taboo country

Claudia will win. Andrade got beat by Pennington who isn't a huge 135er. Claudia's only losses are to the best 115 out there in JJ and they were fairly close decision.

I get it.. Bigger weight class...Ovince...and Okami being home town favorite, but lets be real, the co-main is exciting and should be the MAIN EVENT IMO.

I believe this will be an insane war on the feet from the start. I love Claudia and I hope she wins as I used to believe nobody could beat her in the SW division but Joanna.
However after seeing Andrade walking through punches like Rocky Balboa, I am kinda hesitant on picking Gadelha here. Andrade is a tank, an ex 135 pounder, and Claudia had been dropped before. I cant pick a winner. I want your opinion.

Who do you have and how?
Don't get hyped for the women fights u will be disappointed take it from me

AND Okami.....an ex UFC Middle weight fighter in UFC....He was beaten by Rich Franklin, Horrible against Anderson Silva, Jon Fitch an ex WW. David Branch who lost to Luke this weekend. Tim Boetch was his best fight which he lost at the end. He is goig to compete now at LHW? He is going to be destroyed in his home country. Its a sad story. Okami at LHW wont come close to top 5. Its a joke fight but again I get it they need a home town hero in the main event. Who will likely be a part of OSP's highlight reel

june132011stevetracy_thumb.jpg

Idk, nothing was more exciting and memorable than Holly KOing Ronda
Except for the 13 second destruction of Aldo. That's gonna be hard to beat for best KO in UFC history. Everyone knew Ronda was not a striker, but most people assumed Aldo was gonna destroy Conor.

Jessica Android will try to brawl but will quickly taken down by Claudia. I would rather see 3 rounds of that than 5.

These kind of fights shouldn't be wasted on fight night, i hate these fight nights tbh.

Claudia wins, she will shoot reactive doubles when Andrade gets over aggressive and/or hit some body lock takedowns from the clinch. Andrade has nothing to offer off her back, so one takedown a round and its a wrap.

Except for the 13 second destruction of Aldo. That's gonna be hard to beat for best KO in UFC history. Everyone knew Ronda was not a striker, but most people assumed Aldo was gonna destroy Conor.
No. Nobody gave Holly a shot. Seeing Ronda get KOed like that was a shock and enjoyed by MANY...and created social media memes and banter we still hear and see today. Aldo being beaten by Conor wasnt a surprise. Conor said he was going to do it before it even happened. I guarantee you make a poll to see whats more memorable Aldo being Koed by Conor or Holly KOing Rousey you will see a landslide for Holly

Back