Bisping never duck his whole career, till won belt. His eye damaged he want big money fight

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
I cant hate

UFC want him to a fight Hendo and he did then he spent much this year ducking and got lucky Whittaker was injured till early 2018.

but look his eye, he wont get fixed till he retire. cant blame him

Bisping never duck his whole career, till won belt. His eye damaged he want big money fight

reading-ikea-intructions-big-lebowski-confused.gif

He want robot eye for eye laser damage

He should avenge his loss to Vitor after GSP then retire, Rockhold would have a fucking breakdown and the hate on here would be piss funny

The only time ducking really matters is when you are the champ

How did his eye get damaged again?
18722665_471073736574222_6738381676822396928_n.jpg
Nah Bisping went into that fight with a fucked up eye that he'd not fixed but KNEW he should have. Belfort just rattled it a bit more. Bisping blames Vitor because it's convenient and helps his marketing.

Awhile ago I dug up his comments about his eye, made before Vitor. And then his later comments where he acts like a victim. They don't add up lol.

Nobody ever calls him on it, but who would? Nobody wins that one.

I cant hate

UFC want him to a fight Hendo and he did then he spent much this year ducking and got lucky Whittaker was injured till early 2018.

but look his eye, he wont get fixed till he retire. cant blame him
<{natewhut}>

Bisping never ducked anyone. He was injured.

lol like that other guy said it's easy not to duck when you don't Got shit to lose and anyways ducking refers to champions people just use it for everyone even if they aren't champions. God damn some of you people are stupid

Nah Bisping went into that fight with a fucked up eye that he'd not fixed but KNEW he should have. Belfort just rattled it a bit more. Bisping blames Vitor because it's convenient and helps his marketing.

Awhile ago I dug up his comments about his eye, made before Vitor. And then his later comments where he acts like a victim. They don't add up lol.

I remember hearing this as well. I think people don't call him on it because, well, the man has taken his lumps and currently looks like an inbred.

VASTgIE.jpg

No disrespect to those that are cross-eyed. Or missing an eye. Or have suffered detached retinas. Or pirates.

He ducked Whittaker before both were champs.

Cant blame him for hating on a guy who is essentially cheating that kicks you in the head and you end up with a detached retina that spoils your rugged good looks

Back