OSP should get a Pony tail like the Sherdog Twitter Feed on the side implies..Looks very good!!!!!!!

EL GOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DKQONeHXcAANa7t.jpg:large

So if you see the twitter feed on the side from sherdog, this pic shows up.

For a moment, I thought the mic was his hair...and I was like holy shit, he looks like a killer.

OSP should totally get a pony tail to go with this haircut, he looks badass...Like a fucking warrior!

Holy shit he would be a true A level fashion icon with this

I would go for the "Ledet"

Its the hot thing right now since the man bun

Man poor Okami...

Hes gonna die in his Country.
Ex UFC Middle weight. Beaten by a slow Rich Franklin, Horrible timid performance against Anderson Silva, Jon Fitch an ex WW beat him up. David Branch who lost to Luke this weekend out worked him. Tim Boetch was his best fight which he lost at the end. Jacare ended his previous UFC run. He is going to compete now at LHW? Okami at LHW wont come close to top 5. Its a joke fight but again I get it they need a home town hero in the main event. Just a sad story and only chance at a successful event is an upset with him winning. I dont see how. OSP by KO in the 2nd.

why get a ponytail? If he looks this good with a microphone, then he should just wear a microphone.

Man poor Okami...

Hes gonna die in his Country.
Ex UFC Middle weight. Beaten by a slow Rich Franklin, Horrible timid performance against Anderson Silva, Jon Fitch an ex WW beat him up. David Branch who lost to Luke this weekend out worked him. Tim Boetch was his best fight which he lost at the end. Jacare ended his previous UFC run. He is going to compete now at LHW? Okami at LHW wont come close to top 5. Its a joke fight but again I get it they need a home town hero in the main event. Just a sad story and only chance at a successful event is an upset with him winning. I dont see how. OSP by KO in the 2nd.

You're trolling okami pretty hard today.
The guy stepped up 2 weight divisions on very short notice to save the ME. You should be kissing his ass.

In one thread your saying Branch will be a MW contender in the UFC and now you're saying anybody who he beat was a can. Get your shit together.

You're trolling okami pretty hard today.
The guy stepped up 2 weight divisions on very short notice to save the ME. You should be kissing his ass.

In one thread your saying Branch will be a MW contender in the UFC and now you're saying anybody who he beat was a can. Get your shit together.
Its not like I am making things up. Its my opinion Im just addressing it in a way that you think is trolling. Id like to see him win in his country.

And when did I say Branch beat cans I said HE WILL be a contender. I dont even use the word "can" so idk where you are getting that one. He will win his next fight and likely be in the top 5-10 no question. You are the one who said Rich Franklin, Jon Fitch, Anderson Silva, and Luke Rockhold are all more talented fighters than Branch. All I disagree with except for Anderson and Luke.

Last edited:
Its not like I am making things up. Its my opinion Im just addressing it in a way that you think is trolling. Id like to see him win in his country.

And when did I say Branch beat cans I said HE WILL be a contender. I dont even use the word "can" so idk where you are getting that one. He will win his next fight and likely be in the top 5-10 no question. You are the one who said Rich Franklin, Jon Fitch, Anderson Silva, and Luke Rockhold are all more talented fighters than Branch. All I disagree with except for Anderson and Luke.
You're using Okami's loss to Branch against him even though you blame Branch's second fight since returning to the UFC on jitters and believe Branch is a great fighter.

You're using Okami's loss to Branch against him even though you blame Branch's second fight since returning to the UFC on jitters and believe Branch is a great fighter.
show me where I said anything about Branch beating Okami ? lol

Some dumb kid already posted this in the comments.

If it was possible for a non Mike Perry thread to win thread of the year, this one would have a chance folks

Back