Bispings follow up strikes on Rockhold were brutal

Davey Crockett

Mane, Firmino, Salah
Banned
Reaction score
No wonder Luke was out of it when he got up. This is a great interview too btw, not sure why people are so convinced that Luke is this ultra boring guy. He has some good lines here

Did you have a stroke writing this? I'm not sure who you're praising here <45>

tenor.gif

Michael Bisping's follow up trash talk was brutal as well.

But in all seriousness, Bisping-Rockhold 3 is a fight that would normally happen. But 185 is a mess right now, and contrary to popular opinion, I don't blame Michael Bisping one bit. It's about time that man cashes in.

No wonder Luke was out of it when he got up. This is a great interview too btw, not sure why people are so convinced that Luke is this ultra boring guy. He has some good lines here

Give Luke credit for fighting some hard hitters like Jacare, Weidman, and Machida and bring humbled by the likes of Michael The Count Bisping.

PROOF POSITIVE..........Revenge is Sweet and Payback is a Btich.

Michael Bisping's follow up trash talk was brutal as well.

But in all seriousness, Bisping-Rockhold 3 is a fight that would normally happen. But 185 is a mess right now, and contrary to popular opinion, I don't blame Michael Bisping one bit. It's about time that man cashes in.

ditto

I was legit happy for Bisping when he got the belt even tho he got a gift when he fought Anderson and I think\want him to win against GSP hope he doesn't retire tho hopefully he takes theWhittaker fight n gets ktfo lol th t way we have a legitimate champ

But I'm cool with him never fighting Rockhold again lol let tht one burn

They were very brutal. Luke was already fucked and then came those left and right hooks right to his stationary jaw.

Nasty stuff. The salt is real.

Back