Jorge Masvidal Unloads on "Little B**ch" Bisping: He's "The #1 Hoe I Gotta Slap"

PolskiGhost

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Jorge Masvidal appeared on the latest episode Submission Radio, got super real and discussed a ton of shit

Some topics covered:
-His upcoming fight against Stephen Thompson at UFC 217
-Why he wanted Thompson so badly
-Thompson's striking compared to his own, how to avoid a Woodley-type performance
-How he got over his loss to Demian Maia
-Not being able to finish his career until he rematches Maia
-The criticism over Woodley's performance at UFC 214
-Why he believes he's next in line for a title shot
-Robbie Lawler as another potential contender
-If he's impressed with Rafael dos Anjos at 170 so far
-"Hoe Slap Season" and who the "hoes" are
-His feud with Michael Bisping and wanting to slap him
-Backstage stories about Bisping
-His thoughts on the Bisping vs. GSP match-up and if Georges St-Pierre has a chance
-Fighting at Madison Square Garden and starting as a street fighter
-How he dealt with hurricane Irma, and more!

Some quotes:

The meaning behind his new hashtag, #HoSlapSeason

“What it means exactly is hoes are getting slapped, man. I’m not talking about the female ones. I’m not talking about the female ones because all the princesses out in the world, I love them, I’m not slapping no women. It’s just certain dudes are getting slapped up, man. Especially the ones that be acting like hoes.”

Who Jorge is talking about and who the hoes are in the UFC

“Oh man, I don’t think we got enough time in this interview to go over that. In my sport, there’s a lot of them. I’ll tell you one of them, that Bitchping Michael, whatever, The Count, you know, he’s a little bitch, he needs to get slapped up, man. He needs to fucking man up for this shit that he did, you know? Ripping my country’s flag for no reason and then saying corny ass shit like, “well, the flag just happen to be there”. My ass! You put that shit in your pocket and you probably brought it in. He’s such a corny dude. He does corny things like that like, like to another man that’s just finished fighting, you know, that nothing can happen. There’s more security in there than in the White House and you’re acting crazy like that? That’s not man shit. I would respect him if he did that on the solo, like in front of Yoel or in front of me or anybody that reps that country and did things like that. I mean, he’s just a hoe, man, since even before that, spitting on people’s corners. Who are you? Why would you do that? Maybe in England spitting on people is like acceptable, I don’t know, but here in America you get killed for shit like that. You know? You don’t spit on people, especially people’s corners. So I just think that’s the number one hoe I gotta slap, man. And if god is with me and I get to get this title, I’m gonna break this dude’s face one way or the other. You know, I just gotta get in there and show the world what a hoe he is.”

If Jorge expects anything to happen if they run into each other at UFC 217

“I’m not saying that I’ll do it for free, because you never do nothing you’re good at for free, but I will fight that guy for like fucken, I don’t know, take me to a McDonalds and let me pig out and I’m fighting that guy. Just buy me a fucking dinner and I’ll break that guy’s face.”

If Jorge’s expecting to have tense moments around UFC 217 fight week seeing as they’re both on the card

“I’m just expecting his pity fits. You know, that dude is a child. I’ve seen him in Vegas, the first time I’ve seen him actually in all of my life, and it was after he said all types of craziness on social media and telling me something (like) “if he ever saw me”. So, I happened to be walking out of my hotel elevator and he’s getting out of a cab stumbling drunk, and this is like eight in the morning, and I see him and I just start staring at him and we were in the same line of path trajectory. He went completely the other side and just not focused on me, didn’t look at me, nothing. I look at him and I go, “Bisping, what’s up?” you know and I raise my hands up to see what his thought process is, what he’s thinking. And the whole UFC PR was in there and they was dying laughing because he threw up the cowabunga sign, just walked away and got in the elevator. And since then I knew he was a little hoe. I already knew before, but that like extra clarified it for me. So I’m sure he’s gonna try and get at me in New York or something, but he knows who I am and I know he who is, man. He’s just gonna do craziness when the cameras are around, but if it’s just me and that guy, like let’s say we’re in a parking lot and he was trying to take my parking spot, it wouldn’t happen.”

Why GSP decided to fight Bisping rather than return to his weight class and fight Woodley instead

“(Because) Bisping’s a bitch, man! That’s the easiest money on the fucking UFC roster. If you’re near that guy’s weight, we all want fight that guy, man. All fighters think that, “man, if I can pick anybody in the roster to just fight and guarantee my money, it’s Bisping, man”. Of course he wants to fight Bisping, man. He got his ass kicked by Dan Henderson. Dan Henderson is a legend and one of my favourite fighters, but man, that dude is way past his prime, man. He was like, how old was he? 45 years old? Dan Henderson in shape, or even Dan in the beginning, “Decision Dan”, do you guys remember that guy? Back in the day before he started knocking people out he was just taking everybody down and smothering. That guy would have killed Bisping too. And it’s just crazy that he had to fight Dan Henderson at 45 and he still got his ass kicked, you know what I’m saying? And he’s not even a man about it, like, “yeah, I lost this fight, whatever,” he’s a little bitch about it.”

If Jorge is concerned that after the Bisping fight GSP jumps the cue and fights for the welterweight title

“I wish. I would love to shut his (GSP’s) mouth, like wired shut for six months. I hope he comes to welterweight. I don’t think he should get another free pass because he already jumped the whole 185 line, why should he get another pass at 170? So I don’t see that happening, but you never know with the UFC. Maybe it happens and maybe it doesn’t, but as long as I get my fair chance to bust that guy up I would love it.”

Why he wanted Stephen Thompson next

“The number one thing is he’s the number one contender. He had the draw with the champion and then the decision with the champion that a lot of people felt could have gone the other way. So, in fighting him, destroying a guy like that, you’re only moving forward. There’s other options that came up to me, but I’m like, nah man, I want the toughest, best guy I can possibly get my hands on. I’m not taking a step back, you know? And I’m glad I got Thompson, and plus, this is something that the sport needs. There’s been a lot of weak sauce decisions that people don’t want to see ever again, we’re gonna bring the action. He’s got his style and I got mine and it just spells for action for trouble.”

“What it means exactly is hoes are getting slapped, man. I’m not talking about the female ones. I’m not talking about the female ones because all the princesses out in the world, I love them, I’m not slapping no women. It’s just certain dudes are getting slapped up, man. Especially the ones that be acting like hoes.”

What an eloquent and intelligent young fellow.

true, bisping is the most annoying guy in MMA right now. most annoying champ (topping woodley even, and that is quite a feat). I really hope GSP beats him and then he just fucking retire. damn you rockhold, why would lost to this pathetic human being?

"I don't believe you, you need more people." LOL

After the Maia fight, I can't take Masvidal's tough talk seriously. I don't think he has that "I am willing to die in this Octagon" gear, but he talks like if he does.

If you have that next level "Mongolian Horde" gear, you will not allow your opponent to ride your back to a victory.

LOL

Masvidal is boring garbage and will never get anywhere near a title shot.

Masvidal is fun to watch but he's dumb as shit and no one should take anything he says seriously

Also bisping would work him

Jorge is more real then the Diaz brothers

There's actual footage of him in hood fights

Masvidal is boring garbage and will never get anywhere near a title shot.
hes not boring, stop that. You cant just go by that maia fight, maia makes alot of exciting fighters look boring (Silva? lol). And never near a title shot? if he beats thompson that boy is getting the shot. He may have to wait for woodley to fight one more fight, but he will deff get a title shot if he beats the snot out of thompson.

My IQ dropped 100 points after reading the first sentence of the interview.

Jorge Masvidal appeared on the latest episode Submission Radio, got super real and discussed a ton of shit

Some topics covered:
-His upcoming fight against Stephen Thompson at UFC 217
-Why he wanted Thompson so badly
-Thompson's striking compared to his own, how to avoid a Woodley-type performance
-How he got over his loss to Demian Maia
-Not being able to finish his career until he rematches Maia
-The criticism over Woodley's performance at UFC 214
-Why he believes he's next in line for a title shot
-Robbie Lawler as another potential contender
-If he's impressed with Rafael dos Anjos at 170 so far
-"Hoe Slap Season" and who the "hoes" are
-His feud with Michael Bisping and wanting to slap him
-Backstage stories about Bisping
-His thoughts on the Bisping vs. GSP match-up and if Georges St-Pierre has a chance
-Fighting at Madison Square Garden and starting as a street fighter
-How he dealt with hurricane Irma, and more!

Some quotes:

The meaning behind his new hashtag, #HoSlapSeason

Who Jorge is talking about and who the hoes are in the UFC

“Oh man, I don’t think we got enough time in this interview to go over that. In my sport, there’s a lot of them. I’ll tell you one of them, that Bitchping Michael, whatever, The Count, you know, he’s a little bitch, he needs to get slapped up, man. He needs to fucking man up for this shit that he did, you know? Ripping my country’s flag for no reason and then saying corny ass shit like, “well, the flag just happen to be there”. My ass! You put that shit in your pocket and you probably brought it in. He’s such a corny dude. He does corny things like that like, like to another man that’s just finished fighting, you know, that nothing can happen. There’s more security in there than in the White House and you’re acting crazy like that? That’s not man shit. I would respect him if he did that on the solo, like in front of Yoel or in front of me or anybody that reps that country and did things like that. I mean, he’s just a hoe, man, since even before that, spitting on people’s corners. Who are you? Why would you do that? Maybe in England spitting on people is like acceptable, I don’t know, but here in America you get killed for shit like that. You know? You don’t spit on people, especially people’s corners. So I just think that’s the number one hoe I gotta slap, man. And if god is with me and I get to get this title, I’m gonna break this dude’s face one way or the other. You know, I just gotta get in there and show the world what a hoe he is.”

If Jorge expects anything to happen if they run into each other at UFC 217

“I’m not saying that I’ll do it for free, because you never do nothing you’re good at for free, but I will fight that guy for like fucken, I don’t know, take me to a McDonalds and let me pig out and I’m fighting that guy. Just buy me a fucking dinner and I’ll break that guy’s face.”

If Jorge’s expecting to have tense moments around UFC 217 fight week seeing as they’re both on the card

“I’m just expecting his pity fits. You know, that dude is a child. I’ve seen him in Vegas, the first time I’ve seen him actually in all of my life, and it was after he said all types of craziness on social media and telling me something (like) “if he ever saw me”. So, I happened to be walking out of my hotel elevator and he’s getting out of a cab stumbling drunk, and this is like eight in the morning, and I see him and I just start staring at him and we were in the same line of path trajectory. He went completely the other side and just not focused on me, didn’t look at me, nothing. I look at him and I go, “Bisping, what’s up?” you know and I raise my hands up to see what his thought process is, what he’s thinking. And the whole UFC PR was in there and they was dying laughing because he threw up the cowabunga sign, just walked away and got in the elevator. And since then I knew he was a little hoe. I already knew before, but that like extra clarified it for me. So I’m sure he’s gonna try and get at me in New York or something, but he knows who I am and I know he who is, man. He’s just gonna do craziness when the cameras are around, but if it’s just me and that guy, like let’s say we’re in a parking lot and he was trying to take my parking spot, it wouldn’t happen.”

Why GSP decided to fight Bisping rather than return to his weight class and fight Woodley instead

“(Because) Bisping’s a bitch, man! That’s the easiest money on the fucking UFC roster. If you’re near that guy’s weight, we all want fight that guy, man. All fighters think that, “man, if I can pick anybody in the roster to just fight and guarantee my money, it’s Bisping, man”. Of course he wants to fight Bisping, man. He got his ass kicked by Dan Henderson. Dan Henderson is a legend and one of my favourite fighters, but man, that dude is way past his prime, man. He was like, how old was he? 45 years old? Dan Henderson in shape, or even Dan in the beginning, “Decision Dan”, do you guys remember that guy? Back in the day before he started knocking people out he was just taking everybody down and smothering. That guy would have killed Bisping too. And it’s just crazy that he had to fight Dan Henderson at 45 and he still got his ass kicked, you know what I’m saying? And he’s not even a man about it, like, “yeah, I lost this fight, whatever,” he’s a little bitch about it.”

If Jorge is concerned that after the Bisping fight GSP jumps the cue and fights for the welterweight title

“I wish. I would love to shut his (GSP’s) mouth, like wired shut for six months. I hope he comes to welterweight. I don’t think he should get another free pass because he already jumped the whole 185 line, why should he get another pass at 170? So I don’t see that happening, but you never know with the UFC. Maybe it happens and maybe it doesn’t, but as long as I get my fair chance to bust that guy up I would love it.”

Why he wanted Stephen Thompson next

“The number one thing is he’s the number one contender. He had the draw with the champion and then the decision with the champion that a lot of people felt could have gone the other way. So, in fighting him, destroying a guy like that, you’re only moving forward. There’s other options that came up to me, but I’m like, nah man, I want the toughest, best guy I can possibly get my hands on. I’m not taking a step back, you know? And I’m glad I got Thompson, and plus, this is something that the sport needs. There’s been a lot of weak sauce decisions that people don’t want to see ever again, we’re gonna bring the action. He’s got his style and I got mine and it just spells for action for trouble.”

Stopped reading at Super Real.

3.gif

hes not boring, stop that. You cant just go by that maia fight, maia makes alot of exciting fighters look boring (Silva? lol). And never near a title shot? if he beats thompson that boy is getting the shot. He may have to wait for woodley to fight one more fight, but he will deff get a title shot if he beats the snot out of thompson.
I'm going by his entire boring-ass, coasting-to-a-decision-that-he-cries-about-career.

Masvidal is trash and probably the most overrated fighter on Sherdog. He for sure won't get a title shot with another boring as fuck fight.

"I’m not saying that I’ll do it for free, because you never do nothing you’re good at for free, but I will fight that guy for like fucken, I don’t know, take me to a McDonalds and let me pig out and I’m fighting that guy. Just buy me a fucking dinner and I’ll break that guy’s face.”

This guy says the dumbest shit! <45>

He is right though. Bisping has no class. He kicks fighters while they're down. Can't wait to see him get his ass kicked

"I’m not talking about the female ones. I’m not talking about the female ones because all the princesses out in the world, I love them"

I see he's been indoctrinated..I almost stopped reading after that white knight, SJW claptrap.

I'm going by his entire boring-ass, coasting-to-a-decision-that-he-cries-about-career.

Masvidal is trash and probably the most overrated fighter on Sherdog. He for sure won't get a title shot with another boring as fuck fight.
well i guess he has alot of decisions, you are right about that. But just because a fight goes decision doesnt entirely mean it was "boring". I dont mind jorge, not a fan, but he isnt a bad fighter. And if he has a boring dec with thompson, granted he wont get the title shot. But if he wins, and beats his ass in the process, i dont see how he couldnt get a shot.

Wait Bisping completely drunk threw up a cowbunga sign and that means he's a hoe?

This Masvidal is an idiot who loses to good fighters.. who's he beat? Mental midget Cerrone who was concussed a couple months prior by Brown..

I hope Thompson destroys this dude

Back