I just wanted to say...

KillMeGod

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
god damn it feels good to be a MMA fan when there are no macnugget threads everywhere and no more talking about boxing... promise me sherdog we never go back to macnugget and boxing?! Those were dark times... MMA was so boring!

Look at this front page... NO MACNUGGET!!! I have to stop reading MMA news and actually work whenever Macnugget is up to his fight dodging antics.

There weren't any conor threads on the front page...until you made this thread lol

There weren't any conor threads on the front page...until you made this thread lol
lol i know, i know, but i just had to take a moment and say wow, this is great... i was starting to hate MMA for the past year or so... it seemed like the macnugget talk would never end

but let's not talk about macnugget, in general... no more "mma demagogues"

Oh no, TS, we were all thinking that secretly but not mentioning it...and now...you just...UNDID IT!

I forgive you, though. You are young and excited.

god damn it feels good to be a MMA fan when there are no macnugget threads everywhere and no more talking about boxing... promise me sherdog we never go back to macnugget and boxing?! Those were dark times... MMA was so boring!

Look at this front page... NO MACNUGGET!!! I have to stop reading MMA news and actually work whenever Macnugget is up to his fight dodging antics.
Yeah.... but now its a full page of Platinum threads

hahahaha

Not sure whats worse really...

Yeah, referring to him as "macnugget" makes you come across as real mature and as someone who prefers the sweet science of mma and not all the bullshit and shenanigans.

They are slowly returning. Worry not, next McFraud fight, they will ruin this place.

I just wanted to say...

...stop with this shit.

giphy.gif

Yeah, referring to him as "macnugget" makes you come across as real mature and as someone who prefers the sweet science of mma and not all the bullshit and shenanigans.
isn't he like a wwe persona though, they all have nicknames... no clown uses his real name

They are slowly returning. Worry not, next McFraud fight, they will ruin this place.
yeah i'll have to stay off the mma blogs and forums

it is kinda sad and depressing, makes me embarrassed as an adult to tell people i watch mma

mma is kinda for kids now with all the fake wwe drama being infused into it... nowadays being an mma fan is like a guilty pleasure

it's like i have outgrown mma

Yeah.... but now its a full page of Platinum threads

hahahaha

Not sure whats worse really...
i'll take anything over what it was... i miss the days of making fun of motivated bj or healthy shogun and rashad shoops... or arguing over fedor vs gsp vs anderson as p4p #1

... the golden age of mma

Back