Perry Vs Nate Diaz, who ya got?

Perry vs Nate Diaz Who ya got

• Total voters
If there's a fighter that can crack a Diaz chin with his hands, it's Platinum for sure.

Where's Perry by sub? That's the most likely outcome.

Nate by TKO.

I don't get the Perry hype. The Jouban fight kinda ruined my interest in this dude.

I get it, he's strong, he's not afraid, he swings a lot of punches... but that's about it.

If Nate is game, he beats him easily.

I don't think that Perry can do what Rory did. Rory is an actual monster.

That Mike Perry guy looks too fast at WW for Nate, and he'd be too strong in the clinch

they are buddies though

vTpH1Iu.jpg

Nate by TKO.

I don't get the Perry hype. The Jouban fight kinda ruined my interest in this dude.

I get it, he's strong, he's not afraid, he swings a lot of punches... but that's about it.

If Nate is game, he beats him easily.

I don't think that Perry can do what Rory did. Rory is an actual monster.
Perry wouldn't do what Rory did, Perry would do what Josh Thompson did with knees and elbows

Perry by size and weight advantage. Nate has never looked at his best at 170.

Who ya got?

Depends...if it's a 3 round fight...not sure...if it's a 5 round fight...I'd pick Nate...Perry has shown some big holes in his boxing...Jouban lit him up on the feet...and nate is a better boxer than he is....and perry can be very plodding at times...while nate throws alot more....so, even it's a 3 round fight, i'd pick nate.

That Mike Perry guy looks too fast at WW for Nate, and he'd be too strong in the clinch

they are buddies though

vTpH1Iu.jpg

Oh, if they fight at WW...then yes, perry has a very good chance of winning...cause nate isn't a good sized WW...if they fought at LW, nate all the way.

If Nate fought him like he did Cowboy...then Diaz.

Listening to either of them talk makes me cringe. Can’t imagine them together. Like 2 babies mumbling and only they can make out what the other is saying.

Listening to either of them talk makes me cringe. Can’t imagine them together. Like 2 babies mumbling and only they can make out what the other is saying.
A debate between the two on the ramifications of an independent Palestinian state would be highly enlightening

Back