The only time I would struggle to root for Perry would be v this guy

Davey Crockett

Mane, Firmino, Salah
Banned
Reaction score
Darren-Till-250x250.png

Darren Till. Undefeated as an amateur and professional. Being from Liverpool it's tough to route against the home town hero.

Liverpool is a small city in the north of England and if memory serves me we have produced the most fighters in the UFC out of the whole of Europe.

Paul Kelly
Terry Etim
Paul Sass
Darren Till

Soon to be Paddy Pimblett

Darren-Till-250x250.png

Darren Till. Undefeated as an amateur and professional. Being from Liverpool it's tough to route against the home town hero.

Liverpool is a small city in the north of England and if memory serves me we have produced the most fighters in the UFC out of the whole of Europe.

Paul Kelly
Terry Etim
Paul Sass
Darren Till
Rashad Evans

Rashad Evans?

Darren-Till-250x250.png

Paul Kelly
Terry Etim
Paul Sass
Darren Till

Chavs

Chavs everywhere

Darren-Till-250x250.png

Darren Till. Undefeated as an amateur and professional. Being from Liverpool it's tough to root against the home town hero.

Paul Kelly
Terry Etim
Paul Sass
Darren Till

I thought that was a picture of Paddy Pimblett lol

Sage Northcutt is the correct answer. He's the UFC's answer to Tim Tebow.

The only people I would root for Perry against are probably the Diaz bros.

Darren-Till-250x250.png

Paul Kelly
Terry Etim
Paul Sass
Darren Till

I'm from a city half Liverpools size - Sunderland

Ross Pearson
Freakshow
Ian Freeman
and recently signed James Mulheron

Good fighter but talks and behaves like a degenerate. Can't wait for cowboy to smash him

Fuck that dickhead I would particularly like to see him get a platinum level smashing.

On the contrary, this would be one time I root for perry.

Darren Till would knock Perry Van Dingle out of the UFC and into a smaller org.

When that happens, I'll shit over Platibum Deflation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back