Michael Bisping responds to Luke Rockhold and trashes some other MWs

Sensory-High.jpg

Paper champ duck. History will remember him as the worst champion ever in the UFC.

After seeing how shit Rockhold looked against Branch, i have to say i'm leaning towards Bisping on this one.. Luke hasn't earned a titleshot.

He just got knocked out by the champ, then comes back and looks like shit against #9.

Wideman and Rockhold rematch would make a certain kind of sense tbh

I just wish Bisping would have to face Whittaker instead of GSP.. oh well.. :/

I just can't decide if Bisping is a funny guy or an annyong fuck. Probably both.

Rockhold should show DC how to diet and cut weight and they should swap divisions.
If Rockhold can make 185 (without claiming his kidneys are shutting down) then I'm sure a short fat guy like DC can.

Bisping must have hit Rockhold harder than I realised, if Rockhold thinks Whittaker is the real MW champ he clearly can't remember Bisping taking him out and taking his belt.

Damn right mike, tell these twats what's up.

Rockhold should show DC how to diet and cut weight and they should swap divisions.
If Rockhold can make 185 (without claiming his kidneys are shutting down) then I'm sure a short fat guy like DC can.

Bisping must have hit Rockhold harder than I realised, if Rockhold thinks Whittaker is the real MW champ he clearly can't remember Bisping taking him out and taking his belt.

And then refusing to defend for more than a year, the entire reason why they had an interim fight.
Not to mention his refusal to fight Romero and defending against the unranked Hendo.

And then refusing to defend for more than a year, the entire reason why they had an interim fight.
Not to mention his refusal to fight Romero and defending against the unranked Hendo.
I guess he should try defending the title on one leg. That seems bright.

Worst champ in history who got the belt just by luck, Luke will totally dismantle him next time, like the first time.

There is a reason why he is ducking top MW like plague, Jacare, Weidman, Whit, Romero, etc. will kill this gatekeeper, keep running your mouth Bisping everybody know the greedy coward you are.

maxresdefault.jpg

Back