Is Tyrone Woodley the Least Exciting Fighter in the WWs Top 16?

Is Tyrone Woodley the Least Exciting Fighter?

• Total voters

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
here is the top 16

Tyron Woodley
1 Robbie Lawler
2 Stephen Thompson
3 Demian Maia
4 Jorge Masvidal
5 Rafael Dos Anjos
6 Donald Cerrone
7 Carlos Condit
8 Colby Covington
9 Santiago Ponzinibbio
10 Neil Magny
11 Gunnar Nelson
12 Kamaru Usman
13 Dong Hyun Kim
14 Alex Oliveira
15 Mike Perry

I say he is only 2nd to demian maia in my opinion this are the top ranked most boring fighters in the division

1.Demian Maia
2.Tyrone Woodley
3.Colby Covington
4.Alex Oliveira
5.Dong Hyun Kim

Colby gives him a run, but yeah, Ty-snore is the least exciting champ atm.

Covington is boring as fuck too. They should fight each other, it will be the most boring championship fight ever.

He's probably the most boring out of the top 15 of any division.

What a waste of black explosiveness.

Colby or Mai's fights always suck to be fair so its one of them.
Woodley's fights aren't that bad half the time, it's his complaining that bothers me most

He up there for boringest fighter of all time, much less at the current WW list.

Anyone that voted no clearly hasn't seen his last 3 fights...

The guy is an embarassment.

The highlights of his UFC career are knocking out Lawler and injuring Condits leg....

Kind of reminds me of Bisping. Gets one big KO in his career to win the belt but literally no other significant moments...

Usman is the worst
Try harder dude...
And probably yes, TS. I just re-watched Woodley/Thompson tonight and it's all Wonderboy making it a decent fight. That's why the 2nd one sucked, because Thompson respected Woodley too much at that point and Woodley sux by default

Not his fault Wonderboy and Maia were scared as hell to stand and bang and risk getting KTFO by Woodley.

I hope they do the Lawler rematch so Woodley can KO him again so all the racists can complain about the KO taking too long or something. <45>

TS is racist.

WOODLEY_TYRON.png

Dude is a monster. The only boring fights was the WB fights. Maia, Rory and Shields.

Only against elite competition.

And I blame WB more then Woodley for their fights. Woodley jumped between inactivity and substantial action. WB just didn't do anything except potshot. Round 1 and 4 in the first fight and round 5 from the second are the most climatic rounds in the 10 round they fought and they're all Woodley rounds.

He said he injured his shoulder while throwing a punch in the first round. If you take that into account it's pretty damn impressive he continued to defend Maia's take downs. And before you say fake Woodley is on medical suspension for a shoulder injury.

In the Rory fight Rory just had his number.

IDK what the fuck happened in the Shields fight. He went like 14/15 defending TDs and Shields didn't like getting punched by Woodley when he did throw but yeah Woodley didn't do anything.

He won the belt by spectacularly one-punch KO'ing Robbie Lawler in the first round.

Ran through Condit. Scary knocked out both Koscheck and The Dong in the first round.

People have unreasonable expectations. He just fought two of the best fighters on planet earth back to back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back