how would you stop ufc injuries?

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
You work for the UFC and your job is to stop injuries in the ufc.

you will be paid 1 million dollars if you can make sure there are no more injuries or fight cancellations due to injuries in 2018.

you have little time, but a lot of funds. what is the best way to stop these injuries?

002.jpg

Release Cain Velasquez. There, I cut UFC injury stats significantly in my first minute on the job with that one move.

Release Cain Velasquez. There, I cut UFC injury stats significantly in my first minute on the job with that one move.

one stipulation in the contract to get the 1 million

- you MUST make sure cain velasquez SHOWS UP ON FIGHT NIGHT HEALTHY

let everyone do steroids

Not only will guys stop getting injured but they'll become better fighters.

Seems like a win win for me

not happening, so no point in wasting time thinking about.

Ban grappling training 6 weeks before the fight.

ban hard grappling in training.

thank u for the hypothetical 1million sir.

damn beat me to it.

I have been calling this from years ago.

Card ruining injuries com from an exhausted fighter going for a badly done attempt of takedown In training.

When the fuck do you heard of a big boxing main event cancelled by injury? They don't shoot for the double leg on a slippery mat.

one stipulation in the contract to get the 1 million

- you MUST make sure cain velasquez SHOWS UP ON FIGHT NIGHT HEALTHY

Might as well ask me to achieve cold fusion or peace in the Middle East...impossible.

Pay them SERIOUS show money.

Sucks to see an injured or not fully prepared guy fight, but it won't kill cards

You get what you pay for.

Man, I don't know if you really can. They take every fucking measure in the NFL (including PEDs galore) and they still have a massive injury problem. Now football can be a more violent game at times than MMA, but the big problem in MMA is usually grappling related injuries.

Whether it's fucking morons grappling with 20 other sets of dudes wrestling right next to them, or wrestling on sweat-soaked mats when everyone is tired. Or just hard grappling in general.

Now I've seen the "ban hard grappling 6 weeks out" answer which is very meh because that will definitely make the BJJ level of skill in the UFC go down further than it already is. But most fans are casuals who hate grappling anyway so I guess do that.

Sign sherdoggers. They are physical specimens and are already master level fight and nutrition strategists.

More touchbutt and canner's fluid movement training. I would also give fighters copies of DDp's yoga dvd...

Allow PED's except straight up injections and blood transfusions

Back