So basically the UFC doesn't care about the welfare...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
of their fighters! So Usada takes a piss sample from Jones and after he literally almost kills DC, they flag him??? WTF kind of policy is that? It's like saying ok, we'll allow you to have a weapon that might kill, but we'll punish you later after you destroy another fighter, physically and mentally just for the fans!!!
How is this even legal? If I was DC, I will take everybody to court and get all their money, especially that bold-headed bastard!
What do you think? Note that lab work will show in an hour with all those dip sticks because I worked for one!

You can't test for peds with a fucking dipstick.

Fucking sherdog.

HHUECoM.jpg

They knew what was up with Bork Lazer and let him beat on hunt

so nothing surprises me when it comes to this bush league organization - albeit a 4 billion $ bush league.

of their fighters! So Usada takes a piss sample from Jones and after he literally almost kills DC, they flag him??? WTF kind of policy is that? It's like saying ok, we'll allow you to have a weapon that might kill, but we'll punish you later after you destroy another fighter, physically and mentally just for the fans!!!
How is this even legal? If I was DC, I will take everybody to court and get all their money, especially that bold-headed bastard!
What do you think? Note that lab work will show in an hour with all those dip sticks because I worked for one!
Real testing takes way longer than a hour..........

The steroid that was in Jones' system is mostly detected by urinalysis! You can google it loser!

And according to you, by a DIPSTICK in an HOUR.

LMFAO

You HAVE to be trolling, and FAILING at it. No one is this dumb.

It's bad enough for the company to have one of their biggest stars be outed as a cheat, so I think the commission just allows the event to go forth as to let the UFC recoup some of the potential losses. They let Lesnar fight knowing his piss melted through the table

Back