GSP vs Hendricks at MW

BALLERSTATUSMCG

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Its too bad hendricks is a fat pos now... could you imagine if GSP won the belt at MW and Hendricks was an actual contender? we could have the long awaited rematch.......

Its safe to say that GSP wasn't using PEDs...look at GSP today vs.....

usa_today_9778143.0.jpg

Lol the thought of Hendricks ever being a Contender again.

GSP Killed him, MK style.

mortal-kombat-animated-gif-22.gif

Hendricks as his best and most pumped couldn't beat GSP at his worst. Current Hendricks is a bloated gaseous corpse of his former self.

If GSP beats Bisping, I could see him defending his belt against Silva and Hendricks, just because.

LOL if Hendricks puts on the one night only Dadbod performance of domination and gets robbed again.

After Hendricks, and members of his camp, made PED allegations against GSP, he offered to pay for enhanced testing for both of them leading up to their fight.

Hendricks and his camp declined.

So go fuck your mother.

That was far from the worst version of GSP; stop twisting facts to make GSP's loss to Hendricks sound prettier.

GSP had been defending his belt for years and was burnt the fuck out. He told Dana and the media that he was going to make an announcement after the fight. That announcement was that he was taking a leave from the sport.

I honestly believe Hendricks would be GSP's first defense of the MW title. Keeps him away from the big boys and let's him avenge a controversial win. However, the Brazilian dude that Hendricks is going to face next looks like a young version of Vitor and he could end up steamrolling Johnny.

I honestly believe Hendricks would be GSP's first defense of the MW title. Keeps him away from the big boys and let's him avenge a controversial win. However, the Brazilian dude that Hendricks is going to face next looks like a young version of Vitor and he could end up steamrolling Johnny.

we need to pray to the MMA gods that hendricks wins that fight...ive always wanted to see the rematch and it would be funny to piss rocksalt off

does anyone think Johnny is motivated for a possible redemption fight with GSP?

Pretty sure the GSP that fought Serra the first time was worse than the GSP that fought Hendricks.

No.

GSP made some critical errors in that fight, and in he lead up to the fight...but it was not an example of him at his worst. It was an example of a fighter who behaved foolishly.

Honestly I can't believe we are even talking about Hendricks. When was the last time he actually made weight for a fight?

giphy.gif

Back