Mike Perry Cracks The Top 15; Eyes Fight With Kamaru Usman

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

After a day of callouts and other guys calling him out, it seems he's now setting his sights on Usman. Bad idea Platinum. Usman will take you down and fuck you up.

lmao motherfucker's on FIRE, calling out everyone.

Meh, I hate it when prospects have to take each other out.

Awesome news. The guy looks better every fight. Black Belt hands and working on ground game. And Platinum - Usman would be a war.

I'd prefer one of these as well. Usman would dominate this fight.

Just let em Bang Bro!

maxresdefault.jpg

He's definitely trying to climb the latter and not cherry picking. I'll give him that.

Interesting fight, but not the brightest matchmaking in the long run if they want to try and position Perry as a star (not that he has the talent, but they could match him properly and maximize his earning potential before he's properly exposed at the highest level).

Usman is WAY too skilled overall.

His wrestling will give Perry probs, and he's a lankier dude with decent power.

Think Jouban on Roids.

lmao motherfucker's on FIRE, calling out everyone.
It can't hurt. Atleast he isn't trying to duck anyone. I will say, i cant stand his cult following though. But he is an exciting fighter. Pretty much Conor's replacement. Shame they attract the same type of fanbase. I literally can't be a fan of a fighter based on said fighters fanbase.

Makes me think it won't happen. Ponzi seems like a good opponent for either guy.

That would be the only occasion when I'd be rooting for Perry.
<GOT4>
Love to see that eyepoking cheater getting his head carved in.

i was just saying he should fight someone in the top 15 out of the top 10.

usman would definitely grapple fuck him and could probs get a tko on the ground. or on the feet like he just did...

a fight with magny would be ok to test him. but he doesnt deserve a top 5 fight yet. thats ludicrous.

Back