DC and Rockhold...

charalsias

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Trouble in paradise?

First Luke threatens to move to LHW,then he won't even say he loves him anymore!

Oh wow, Luke is so macho.

Someone take the mic away from this man.

Ehh... I wouldn't look too much into it but if the match up did happen, DC by KO.

Would watch the sextape tbh

(Only if Rock is on top tho )

(Wait, no homo ? )

Just watched it. Seems like they were just having fun. But I'm down with Rockhold moving to 205. Would be some sweet match-ups.

Dan Cormier is not the guy you want to be fighting, if Mike Bisping brings more than you can handle.

DC would murder Luke, but that is never happening.

These two are homies for life.

How about addressing the elephant in the room of Cain fucking things up for both of them

It was so awkward. DC was trying that entire segment to help Rockhold out and give him chances to come across as likable, but Rockhold just can't help himself. He always comes across as a douchebag.

DC has killed his body for almost 4 years now, to accomodate a guy who's fought TWICE during that span.

Fucking unbelievable.
And even Rockhold said the cut is really taxing on him and he'd like to fight at LHW

Awesome interview actually. Surprised.

1. Luke calls Whittaker the true champion and wants to fight him if he can't fight Bisping. Calls Bisping out for ducking the top contenders.

2. If Whittaker is too injured then he wants Romero. I have to give Luke credit for wanting the top contenders.

3. You can tell Luke is still salty over the Bisping KO and calls it luck. Whether it really was luck, Bisping capitalizing on Luke's lack of striking defense, or a combo of the two is up to you.

4. Luke is too macho to say I love you back to DC. DC is too adorable lol.

Luke might be salty but he's 100% correct on Bisping's title reign.

Avoiding top competition makes you a joke in the eyes of your peers.

I am 100% convinced that those two are fornicating with one another.

giphy.gif

Cormier is a sweetheart deep down and very sensitive and caring and loyal. Luke is a bit of a playboy.. I think he would end up hurting Cormier, and Cormier doesn't deserve that. But Luke would regret it because he will have a lost a true loyal lover.

They have always been so awkward speaking to one another, to me <KingstonFrown>

Back