Perry vs Condit thoughts

itrainUFC

Black Belt in UFC
@Blue
Reaction score
Would be lit but Perry wants a fight soon.

I know I keep talking shit about Perry here, but seriously: he's a good fighter, but he ain't on Condit's level. At least not yet.

I give the edge to Perry because Carlos has been walking that retirement line.

' You hate Perry, no? Conduit dies him twice over then throws a wrench and strangles his lifeless body into more died. '
- Tze

good fight but perry isn't ready for condit IMO

I hope this fight happens. The dual benefit of it being a great fight and watching a bunch of bandwagon jumpers cry

Hell of a fight. Condit is extremely well rounded with a granite chin; arguably GOAT chin.
Perry is arguably the hardest hitter in the division with a solid chin himself. I'm sold!

Condit will run and spam his lame little leg kicks and win a Jackson-Wink special 29-28.

Unless Condit is a shadow of what he once was, Perry gets rekt.

Condit will run and spam his lame little leg kicks and win a Jackson-Wink special 29-28.

A guy point fights once in his life with a title shot on the line and people just won't give it up.

This coming from a huge Nick Diaz fan.

I'd watch. Condit definitely takes him out though.

How can you have 7,200 posts and still be this retarded?

30 wins 28 finishes

Get off Sherdog and go watch some mma.

I hate to agree with most here, but Condit has taken a few beatings, and he isn't the same, when a fighter contemplates retirement, it is not a good sign for him. However, if he comes back as the Condit we all know, then Perry is fucked.

Perry sucks and won't beat anyone elite.

Give Perry Usman or Covington or a low ranked brawler like himself.

Condit is one of the most exciting fighters in MMA history. Sucks you weren't able to appreciate any of that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back