Time to say it. Conors gone.

Eli1015

Martial Artist
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm probably one of the biggest Conor fans on here. Many can attest to that calling me nut hugger and such. I also train and have taken many of conors philosophies and techniqes as my own. He will always be one of my biggest idols.

With that said I think Conor is done. I don't see him coming back to fight in the UFC again. It's possible he fights in pro boxing again for the pay day against Paulie. But other than that I think his confidence is broke. I know alot of you guys believe he took the mayweather fight for the money alone, but I don't think this is the case.

I've watched all of conors interviews from the very beginning. He truly believed in his heart and soul that he was the best martial artist that ever lived. He lost a few fights early to only submission, but he was super green and never lost to striking. Lost to Nate diaz who had 5 inch reach advantage, height, and some weight. But still by sub.

In his mind he was unbeatable as a striker and believed he was going to KO Floyd. Floyd was 149 without cutting weight. 20 pounds smaller. Hadent KOed anyone in like 15 years. And to get stopped by a decision machine like that, esepcially after winning the early rounds, seems to have badly effected him. I think he rides off into the sunset.

Thanks for all the cheese.

vBXRiPN.jpg

If you don't think he had a pretty good idea Floyd was gonna fuck him up especially in the late rounds you are bat shit crazy

If you don't think he had a pretty good idea Floyd was gonna fuck him up especially in the late rounds you are bat shit crazy
It's not about me. It's about what HE THOUGHT. And if you truly know Conor, you know he truly thought this. It doesn't matter if I thought it or not.

Can you blame him?

He knows he'll be 2nd fiddle to perry if he ever returns

Better go out on top, then return n be a 2nd banana

Conor a non boxer gets stopped by a boxer as expected.

If Conor never fights in MMA again it's not because Mayweather beat him, it's because he can make more money doing other things. That bubble may have burst a bit now, boxing fans aren't going to want to see him box again (if they ever did) and anyone else realises that he's not beating any top boxers so why watch him fail at that again?

Maybe he should try some other sports he can't do. Quarterback for an NFL team in an NLF match, start for an NBA team, play rugby for Ireland, play football for Ireland or maybe Barca or Real could sign him or play him up front?

Or he could just fight Nate again.......... instead of doing stupid stuff and not defending his belt.

Wait, you mean to tell me he still ain't gonna defend his title? something he has never done in his entire career. Oh wow, how surprising, who whoulda thought it?! o_Oo_O

whoop_de_doo_cat.jpg

I'm probably one of the biggest Conor fans on here. Many can attest to that calling me nut hugger and such. I also train and have taken many of conors philosophies and techniqes as my own. He will always be one of my biggest idols.

With that said I think Conor is done. I don't see him coming back to fight in the UFC again. It's possible he fights in pro boxing again for the pay day against Paulie. But other than that I think his confidence is broke. I know alot of you guys believe he took the mayweather fight for the money alone, but I don't think this is the case.

I've watched all of conors interviews from the very beginning. He truly believed in his heart and soul that he was the best martial artist that ever lived. He lost a few fights early to only submission, but he was super green and never lost to striking. Lost to Nate diaz who had 5 inch reach advantage, height, and some weight. But still by sub.

In his mind he was unbeatable as a striker and believed he was going to KO Floyd. Floyd was 149 without cutting weight. 20 pounds smaller. Hadent KOed anyone in like 15 years. And to get stopped by a decision machine like that, esepcially after winning the early rounds, seems to have badly effected him. I think he rides off into the sunset.

I'm sure he thought he was going to beat nate also. that didn't seem to effect his confidence...and going over to another man's sport and losing isn't going to do anything but improve his confidence...making his pro debut, he went 10 rounds on 10 weeks of boxing training....ya sure that's going to hurt his confidence....

Good riddance. I don't care what anyone says, Conor was bad for the sport of MMA

As much as I'd love to never see him again, he'll be back. He is an egomaniac, so he'll need attention. He also will need money soon.

I agree with you that he really thought he could win and that his pride was hurt, but I don't think he's like Rousey. He can take a loss, he has many times and come back strong. However he will go where the money is, and that might be boxing.

The only reason the Nate loss was a sub was because Conor panic-wrestled. He absolutrly would've been stopped by strikes otherwise.

I like Conor though, and yes, I also believe he's done with the UFC.

You both know in your hearts that he lost to Nate via strikes.

It's not about me. It's about what HE THOUGHT. And if you truly know Conor, you know he truly thought this. It doesn't matter if I thought it or not.
You dont "truly know" Conor you're his fan on a fucking forum. Conor wants another fight he's always hungry for money and fights. Money more though now.

' He was gone since the very first day he refused to defend his belt(s). Booyakasha! '
- Tze

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back