How badly would Platinum fold long lay-off GSP?

Would be the worst beating on the Ground since Rodney King.

The GOAT Vs a Bum... Come on now.

It's sad, but I think GSP would finish him.

You Platinum fans are really fucking annoying.

But I say prime GSP lasts about 90 seconds before Perry drops him like a sack of dogshit.

GSPs pre fight locker would look like Bronson's cell after he's greased up to the gills

Oh god are we witnessing the birth of a new Mcgregor?

Making fun of GSP for tapping to strikes?
34y4kmd.jpg

Don't think it would be fair or humane thing to do feed gsp to an absolute savage like perry

Gsp would be tapping after getting grazed by those platinum bombs

lol omg ok what in the hell is it about this mike perry guy? seriously i see threads all the time about him and honestly i havent checked if its by the same fkn guy or the same people all the time or what, but why are people over this dudes nuts so fkn much? its insane lol.

Right Way - Mind you I am at Pierre fan.... Pierre if he is any where near what he was can and maybe should? beat Perry. Of course this is a fight and ANYTHING can happen especially with a guy who hits as hard as Perry does (Matt freaking Serra beat Pierre for crying out loud) But my money would be on Pierre taking a decision win OR late stoppage simply depending on what kind of gas tank Perry has. Hoping a bit much there i guess for a stoppage but lets not kid ourselves, these are professional fighters and they can all conceivably finish one another on a given night with a perfectly executed strike/submission.

Wrong? - OMG wtf!!?!? perry seriously?? he has no fucking chance against my GSP none what so ever!!! AHAHAHAHAH he would get steamrolled ragdolled bullied wrestle fucked for 25 minutes straight!!! get out of here with that Platinum Perry bullshit, that guy LOST TO A MALE MODEL!!!!! GSP wins this WITH EASE and doesnt even break a sweat doing it!!!!!

<Moves>

Would be the worst beating on the Ground since Rodney King.

The GOAT Vs a Bum... Come on now.
That's racist ... do you reference that horrible beatdown of an African American every time you think one of them is gonna lose to the white man? Seriously, I thought you were just kidding around lately but I'm starting to think you're a regular ol' bigot for real.

That's racist ... do you reference that horrible beatdown of an African American every time you think one of them is gonna lose to the white man? Seriously, I thought you were just kidding around lately but I'm starting to think you're a regular ol' bigot for real.

wtthll.gif

Back