Does Dominick Cruz has the best striking defense in ufc?

3sumrock

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does Dominick Cruz has the best striking defense in ufc? He made amazing striker like TJ missed all his big shot.tj can't even hit Cruz clean.

tumblr_o15oreAtNc1u2ragso3_250.gif
BitterWetGreatdane.gif

cruz-evading-check-hook-4.gif

Best striking defense in ufc history?

Does Dominick Cruz has the best striking defense in ufc? He made amazing striker like TJ missed all his big shot.tj can't even hit Cruz clean.

tumblr_o15oreAtNc1u2ragso3_250.gif
BitterWetGreatdane.gif

cruz-evading-check-hook-4.gif

Best striking defense in ufc history?
His striking and striking defense is overrated imo keep in mind also that the guy is 5'9 fighting guys 5'6 Cody already exposed him Cruz doesn't even strike properly tbh doesn't take a professional to see that guarantee his striking defense is useless in the lightweight division

Last edited:
I don't know, Neck-tats may have one upped his ass in their fight.

Homie was breakin' n shit in the middle of Doms flurries

giphy.gif

I like Cruz but Cody figured him out , I still think Anderson doesn't really get hit the often

Does it even matter when F-level manlets are fighting?

<DisgustingHHH>

He has the best defense in the UFC period.

Cody touched his ass up pretty good, but he's the only one thus far who's been able to do that.

His striking and striking defense is overrated imo keep in mind also that the guy is 5'9 fighting guys 5'6 Cody already exposed him Cruz doesn't even strike properly tbh doesn't take a professional to see that guarantee his striking defense is useless in the lightweight division
Cruz is 5'8 and Cody is 5'7.
He doesn't look like strike properly because of his own style.but it work, his striking is no where near overrated.he outstruck tj
And Cruz is not even a lightweight.no one can hit Cruz clean,not even tj,well except cody

Last edited:
I don't know, Neck-tats may have one upped his ass in their fight.

Homie was breakin' n shit in the middle of Doms flurries

giphy.gif
Post the gif of when dom threw two punches Cody dodged and counter with a right hook that was terrible Dominic had no stance what so ever lol

He doesn't look like strike properly because of his own style.but it work, his striking is no where near overrated.
And Cruz is not even a lightweight.no one can hit Cruz clean,not even tj
He doesn't look like strike properly because of his own style.but it work, his striking is no where near overrated.
And Cruz is not even a lightweight.no one can hit Cruz clean,not even tj
Idk if tj still fights the same but I recently watched his first fight with Renan idk if it's because we watch from a side angle but I was calling tj shots if he is in southpaw he is gonna throw a left not even a right jab to set it up and then maybe a high kick vice versa and he completely drops his hands idk if that's good striking his speed didn't wow me either Ik these guys are champions but im speaking from a viewers perspective

The question was strike defense not strike offense.

I'll take that bet on your guarantee being wrong.

Back