PEDs that are used for recovery only .....

Defanged

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is it established which PEDs are used for recovery and which are used for strength ? I ask, because I don't consider the former to be cheating, but the latter I do.

If someone who knows more could enlighten me, do most UFC fighters who get caught, get caught with recovery or strength enhancing PEDs ?

Neither. It's usually either dick pills or kangaroo meat.

What ever Anderson used to heal his leg.

I believe him

Spider = GOAT

Yeah anyone who has used steroids knows that: A) There is no difference between "recovery" and strength/muscle building, B) All steroids make you stronger regardless of goals.

To say you're taking anabolic steroids to "recover" is disingenuous.

19-nors are great for recovery, specially for ligaments...

They are terrible if you want to pass a test though

He said PEDS not steroids specifically.

I'd guess maybe something like EPO would be used for recovery from training moreso than strength, it's good for the cardio so it would help you get through workouts easier. Maybe some Sarms like Ostarine would also fit in that category of recovery and not strength.

Part of the reason strength building steroids work is because they speed up recovery so you can train more. Its a huge 1 in the same factor

He said PEDS not steroids specifically.

I'd guess maybe something like EPO would be used for recovery from training moreso than strength, it's good for the cardio so it would help you get through workouts easier. Maybe some Sarms like Ostarine would also fit in that category of recovery and not strength.
Epo essentially makes people stay strong later on thsn someone who doesnt take em. 1 in the same.

so all steroids are PEDs, but are all PEDs steroids ?

so all steroids are PEDs, but are all PEDs steroids ?
Not all peds are steroids. For instance. Clenbuterol. Is not a steroid. How ever can cut body fat exrememly fast. Its not a test of any kind.

EPO is not an anabolic steroid. HGH is not an anabolic steroid. Clomiphene (which Lesnar and Jones popped for) is not an anabolic steroid but does help the body produce a high level of testosterone naturally and is generally used to recover from anabolic steroids.

These are considered PEDs though

clenbuterol is a steroid..... well not really but it is definitely performance enhancing

AND recovering faster between your workouts won't make you stronger?

clenbuterol is a steroid..... well not really but it is definitely performance enhancing
Thsts basically what i said about clen lol. Its technically a asmatic med for horses.

Here's the deal boys. We keep USADA, but fully allow fighters to use EPO. Most fights are ruined by bad cardio. Problem solved

{<hhh]

Here's the deal boys. We keep USADA, but fully allow fighters to use EPO. Most fights are ruined by bad cardio. Problem solved

{<hhh]

THIS, EXACTLY

(EXCEPT GIVE THEM STEROIDS TOO)

Since there is always going to be a variation in testosterone from fighter to fighter why dont we just agree on a limit and then allow everyone to trt to said limit. That will give us the jacked fighters we all love and allow a lot of the boys to have longer careers if they want to and I dont see how that wouldnt be a win win for everyone involved

Will also make things fair as they can possibly be

Back