To all Perry-haters

Garibaldi

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Your obsession with Platinum's loss to Alan Jouban is well known. But it also raises some questions. From where comes the obsession with Joubans looks? ( the need to point out that he is a model) And how is your opponents looks relevant in a fight?
There are only two answers to this. Either you are gay? Or really ugly? Which one is it?
IMG_20170920_231518.png

It's 2017. There's nothing wrong with being gay.

Quit projecting your own insecurities.

BTW, you really had to pull up a picture of Jouban for what reason?

You could have made the point without it. Clearly you wanted to display his handsomeness.

It's 2017. There's nothing wrong with being gay.

Quit projecting your own insecurities.

There will ALWAYS be something wrong with being gay, regardless of how many people (pretend to) accept it.

Last edited:
In on daily thread addressed to platinum haters bringing up the exact same topic.

Hate to break it to you but most people dont hate platinum they hate his cringy fans. Same thing with Conor.

We went through this before with Conor fans and we know where this is heading

In on daily thread addressed to platinum haters bringing up the exact same topic.

Hate to break it to you but most people dont hate platinum they hate his cringy fans. Same thing with Conor.

We went through this before with Conor fans and we know where this is heading

Yet you couldn't escape Platinum's magnetic aura and ignore this thread.

There will ALWAYS be something wrong with being gay, regardless of how people (pretend to) accept it.

200.webp

Your obsession with Platinum's loss to Alan Jouban is well known. But it also raises some questions. From where comes the obsession with Joubans looks? ( the need to point out that he is a model) And how is your opponents looks relevant in a fight?
There are only two answers to this. Either you are gay? Or really ugly? Which one is it?
View attachment 278623
I think they are trying to say that he is a part time fighter, part time model.
I don't think looks are important in a fight; but GNelson did say that he went for the choke because he, "didn't want punch him in the face cause he's a pretty guy, a model."

Gunnar nelson can't punch for shit tho.

Jouban striking > Gunny

Nothing wrong with some excitement behind an upcoming Perry fight - the guy consistently performs and entertains in the octagon!

I just have seen too many prospects touted highly before significant matchups are made to jump on the bandwagon with you.

The guy still has zero top 15 wins - more power to him to go get those wins, but I'm not going to pretend that he is instantly better than (or a guaranteed betting favorite against):
Colby Covington, Santiago Ponzinibbio, Neil Magny, Gunnar Nelson, DHK, Usman, Alex Oliveira, or Tarec Saffiedine

Forget Lawler, Wonderboy, or Masvidal. He still needs to prove himself against at least 3 of the above list. You know, that whole cart before the horse kind of situation..

There will ALWAYS be something wrong with being gay, regardless of how people (pretend to) accept it.

Don't blame all gay people for your handsy uncle. Everyone is sorry about your rough childhood, but you have to accept it and move forward.

Don't blame all gay people for your handsy uncle. Everyone is sorry about your rough childhood, but you have to accept it and move forward.

Ah, assuming my homophobia is the result of some warped childhood experience and not just a logical, emotional reaction.

Back