UFC fighters who are blood tested the most are..

RafaelDosSantos

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Healthier because they dump iron from their blood. Women live longer than men because they lose blood / a ton of iron every month. This is also why vegans feel better after getting off meat! Vegan sources of iron are poorly absorbed. Those who donate blood have a significantly reduced risk of heart attacks.

WAR USADA. Long live USADA.

Last edited:
Long live the GOAT

{<Mcgoat}

Sounds legit. You heard it from this guy right?

images

Women live longer because they dont have to deal with women

Women live longer cuz they always in the kitchen while us men are out here training UFC.

Healthier because they dump iron from their blood. Women live longer than men because they lose blood / a ton of iron every month. This is also why vegans feel better after getting off meat! Vegan sources of iron are poorly absorbed. Those who donate blood have a significantly reduced risk of heart attacks.

WAR USADA. Long live USADA.

usada take like 15ml of blood you fucking goof, a tablespoonfull

usada take like 15ml of blood you fucking goof, a tablespoonfull

Women lose 30ml on average on their period bitch and I said blood tested the most - just spreading knowledge and this USADA know-it-all HAS to chime in!

Women lose 30ml on average on their period bitch and I said blood tested the most - just spreading knowledge and this USADA know-it-all HAS to chime in!
You're not spreading knowledge.....its a theory....not scientific fact

The truth is scientist aren't sure why women live longer...they used to think estrogen prevented cardiovascular disease (that's out the window now)

The most scientifically sound finding pertaining to female longevity is that they have two x chromosomes....and they think the other acts as a backup if the genes of one is damaged in women

Bump to save lives

When you're on your death bed watching UFC 450 McGregor vs Diaz 100, you will regret mocking me.

Check your ferritin levels, should be between 20 and 50!

Back