Which UFC fighter has the balls to accept a fight like this?

PancraseForever

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Had to share this insane classic Igor fight:

Which modern day UFC fighter do you think would be brave enough to accept a fight with someone who appears about 5 weight classes above them?

McGregor perhaps?

Lmao.

Last edited:
037_bj_penn.0.jpg

The guys a big slow fat ass. I'd way rather fight a giant punching bag than a smaller faster guy.

It's easier and makes you look good to fight a bigger guy like that.

That's why jones wanted to fight lesnar.

Anyone WW who signed the contract to fight WW Rumble

The guys a big slow fat ass. I'd way rather fight a giant punching bag than a smaller faster guy.

This.

Had to share this insane classic Igor fight:

Which modern day UFC fighter do you think would be brave enough to accept a fight with someone who appears about 5 weight classes above them?

McGregor perhaps?

lol at Varelans ducking his head to avoid shots, as if he's fighting someone his own height or taller. Effectively putting his head in the only place Igor can hit it, instead of just leaning away.

And evidently huge balls lead to rage-induced late soccer kicks.

lol at Varelans ducking his head to avoid shots, as if he's fighting someone his own height or taller. Effectively putting his head in the only place Igor can hit it, instead of just leaning away.

And evidently huge balls lead to rage-induced late soccer kicks
That was the one thing in the entire video that stood out to me. WTF?

That was the one thing in the entire video that stood out to me. WTF?

It seemed especially odd because of the way he completely dominated the fight. No real reason to have that type of rage towards the opponent. Pretty clear roid rage imo.

That's true but that's still impressive as fuck. Mighty Mouse needs one of these so that people can see that he'll whoop their ass and start respecting him

I guess that's why they don't allow small fighters to fight heavyweights... It would be too easy for them. Derp derp.

Lots of current UFC guys would fight a much bigger, fat, slow guy that doesn't know how to fight.

It seemed especially odd because of the way he completely dominated the fight. No real reason to have that type of rage towards the opponent. Pretty clear roid rage imo.

Probably adrenaline from having to fight someone who's about 5x your size.

Back