If You Are 30+ And Shopped at GMC Before 2004 For Lifting...Than You Took Roids

King Cobra

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
People saying they never took roids more than likely did if they are over 30 and took weight lifting supplements in GNC before 2004.

One good example is a supplement which they sold at the time called Haladrol 50 by Gaspari Nutrition. This supplement was a pro-hormorne. Prohormones where chemically designed to be not be an actual steroid so that it can bypass the law and be legally sold over the counter. However, prehormones are actually precursors to steroids meaning that they convert to steroids once it enters your system.

Haladrol 50 was a precursor to Turinabol, meaning that if you took Haladrol before 2004 from GNC than you actually took Turinabol.

Another example is androstenedione which many baseball players took back in those days including Mark McGwire. Androstenedione is a precursor to testosterone itself. Andro was also sold in GNC before the 2004 ban.

So my question is this....If you took a prohormone from GNC including Haladrol 50, than you took steroids. So did you became a wrecking fighting machine from taking just one Haladrol pill? Did you went on to beat everyone up in an MMA school because that one pill made a difference?

Or do you believe that Jones would purposely take only one Turinabol pill without any testosterone base, as it would help transform him into a beast (because let us all act as if Jones was never an athletically gifted and skilled fighter to begin with).

Last edited:
I remember when everyone started buying that stupid Andro stuff b/c of McGwire. People honestly believed that McGwire gained 40 pounds of muscle from Androstenendione...lol

Trace amounts

Wouldn't make any real difference Jesus Christ

Jones fans keep arguing this strawman.

I haven't seen anyone ever claim that Jones without steroids would be a frail weakling.

Fool me once shame on you

Fool me twice shame on me

Fool me 3 times and I enjoy being a fool

I only drive fords, never shopped at a GMC dealership

If I shopped at general motors I was on steroids? I really don't think Jones was taking supplements from 13 years ago. If you're getting drug tested, maybe don't take the sketchiest sounding shit you can find. Who the fuck is buying something called "haladrol 50" or "androstenedione" and not think you're taking steroids?

Still waiting for them to bring back 1-AD, that stuff was the bomb!

So what you're trying to say is Jon and his team had some of that 2004 Haladrol saved up for this fight?

Please point out all these people who say that Jones isn't a gifted athlete or skilled fighter. Nice strawman. And nice try with the "one pill" argument. Yet another strawman.

The point is that there's plenty of evidence to suggest that Jones has been juicing for quite some time. And PEDs obviously make a significant difference in performance; otherwise, these guys wouldn't take such a big risk by using them.

Last edited:
People saying they never took roids more than likely did if they are over 30 and took weight lifting supplements in GMC before 2004.

One good example is a supplement which they sold at the time called Haladrol 50 by Gaspari Nutrition. This supplement was a pre-hormorne. Prehormones where chemically designed to be not be an actual steroid so that it can bypass the law and be legally sold over the counter. However, prehormones are actually precursors to steroids meaning that they convert to steroids once it enters your system.

Haladrol 50 was a precursor to Turinabol, meaning that if you took Haladrol before 2004 from GNC than you actually took Turinabol.

Another example is androstenedione which many baseball players took back in those days including Mark McGwire. Androstenedione is a precursor to testosterone itself. Andro was also sold in GMC before the 2004 ban.

So my question is this....If you took a prehormone from GNC including Haladrol 50, than you took steroids. So did you became a wrecking fighting machine from taking just one Haladrol pill? Did you went on to beat everyone up in an MMA school because that one pill made a difference?

Or do you believe that Jones would purposely take only one Turinabol pill without any testosterone base, as it would help transform him into a beast (because let us all act as if Jones was never an athletically gifted and skilled fighter to begin with).

Lol clearly you meant GNC but what about the protein? Did it have steroids?

People saying they never took roids more than likely did if they are over 30 and took weight lifting supplements in GMC before 2004.

One good example is a supplement which they sold at the time called Haladrol 50 by Gaspari Nutrition. This supplement was a pre-hormorne. Prehormones where chemically designed to be not be an actual steroid so that it can bypass the law and be legally sold over the counter. However, prehormones are actually precursors to steroids meaning that they convert to steroids once it enters your system.

Another example is androstenedione which many baseball players took back in those days including Mark McGwire. Androstenedione is a precursor to testosterone itself. Andro was also sold in GMC before the 2004 ban.

So my question is this....If you took a prehormone from GNC including Haladrol 50, than you took steroids. So did you became a wrecking fighting machine from taking just one Haladrol pill? Did you went on to beat everyone up in an MMA school because that one pill made a difference?

I miss saving all that money getting free steroids.

Back