Why DC will never be viewed as a legit champ till he beats Jones (hot take)

I used to feel that way, don't anymore

What a shit article and joke of a writer lol. Jones failed for peds, his entire legacy has an asterisk next to it.

LOL at the writer acting like "but but we saw Jones beat DC". Jones cheated and if anyone is seen as an illegitimate champ its Jones.

Last edited:
Why jones will always be viewed as a CHEATING champ:

*Highly suspicious T / E ratios just prior to the FIRST Cormier fight.

*A DOUBLE FAIL (letrozole / Clomid) in the rematch, which was canceled due to his cheating.

*ANOTHER fail in the actual rematch, this time for the steroid Turinabol.

Then there is Jones hiding under the cage at Jack-off Winkle-joke gym, trying to avoid being tested by officials.

DC is the TRUE champion. He represents the belt wonderfully and doesn't sabotage fights.

Jon is a career cheating scumbag, who has been repeatedly been STRIPPED due to his endless idiocy.

Well DC is going to be 800 years old by the time Jones' suspension is up, so what, nobody else can ever be a legit champ until the guy who was caught cheating and can't fight anymore waits out his suspension?

Screw Jon Jones....

by that logic there will never be a legit LHW champ again if jon were to never come back... article is stupid, writer is stupid, anyone who agrees with it is stupid

I’ll take DC over JJ any day. JJ has been in trouble in fights and any reasonable person has to consider that PEDs are likely what gave him the edge against top competition… or that JJ was scared enough about DC that he felt he had to cheat to beat him.

Either way DC has nothing to prove as far as JJ goes. Find a legit contender and let him defend against a non-cheater.

What a shit article and joke of a writer lol. Jones failed for peds, his entire legacy has an asterisk next to it.

LOL at the writer acting like "but but we saw Jones beat DC". Jones cheated and if anyone is seen as an illegitimate champ its Jones.

This.

Think Margarito vs Cotto 1 and 2.

That article looks like it could have been written by Eric Sinton. That guy writes so much shit its untrue.

Of course there's no author attached to the article. This was a dumb opinion after UFC 200. It's even dumber now.

Jones has had 2 chances to "delegitimize" DC's title run and hasn't been able to do so. He's only delegitimized his own career.

It's a real bullshit situation. I don't consider either loss to Jones as legit. To me they are both no contests. But I watched the man lose twice so there is that.

Jones fucked this man's LHW career permanently. D.C. should return to HW and take that strap.

Future Pulitzer Prize winner here folks...

Here, let me explain it to you. He didn't even say that DC is an illegitimate champion. What he's saying is that Jones is better. Why? Because it's all we can infer, considering all we've seen is Jones beat Cormier, twice. We've never seen Jones without PEDs, so it's impossible to tell how much worse of a fighter he would be. And we've never seen Cormier beat Jones. Even though there are a lot of variables at play, everything is theory other than the fact that Jones has won twice until we have more data (which we probably won't ever get seeing as Jones career is over).

Yeah PED Jon is champ too bad we have usada where you can't just take whatever you want.

Back