Meet you favorite fighter and they are a dick. Meet the fighter you hate and they were cool.

you're supposed to start with your real life example

I guarantee 100% of sherdoggers would enjoy a night out with Bones...

I wasn't a fan of Cody G until I met him.

100% cool guy. Very nice and friendly.

In fact I've met hundreds of MMA fighters and personalities....and only 1 was a dick.

032116-matt-hughes-primary-1200x630.jpg

Only UFC fighter I ever met was Waylon Lowe and he was pretty nice. Met him on Broad St. in Philly randomly one morning. I was like "Hey arent you Waylon Lowe" and he chatted with me for a couple mins and I wished him luck on his upcoming fight against Georgi

I met Matt Hughes this year & he was super nice.

Met Joe Rogan & he seemed a little frustrated at feeling pressured to shake my hand. That's what you would expect from him, but it's all good, doesn't make him a dick. Hey, maybe it makes me a dick.

Met Badr Hari. Beat up this girl i was taking out for drinks i took off running.

Cool guy though.

I guarantee at least 1% of sherdoggers are racist against black people. "Least" being the operative word.

I didn't meet lemme bang bro, but I met the guy who held him back and said "I let you bang bro"

Free shots of tequila.. piles of free cocaine.. and the actual drunk truth of what goes on with him. Bones may be my P4P ufc drinking bud

Met bisping at 149 i the concourse.. asked for a pic he said no the fans are too crazy here but shook my hand

I would expect 100% of the fighters to be dicks. They chose to punch people in the face as a profession for a reason. If I met one and they were cool, I'd be okay with that.

I do! I do let you bang!

Lol. I actually know some people that train with him, say he's a pretty dope dude one of the nicest guys, great to train with too. Was supposed to actually be on the tuf redemption season, but some outside problems kept that from happening apparently.

Arlovski was a dick who did not want to interact with fans and looked very pissed off. Brett Rogers was a really cool guy (at the time) which I was not expecting.

Back