'Cyborg' Justino finally wants to fight Ronda Rousey ... just not in UFC

TheHNICuLuv2Hate

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In an interview with The MMA Hour, Rousey’s trainer Edmond Tarverdyan pushed for a UFC boutbetween Rousey and Justino. Rousey hasn’t fought in UFC since her loss to Amanda Nunes last December. Her past two fights have been losses. And while — on their name recognition alone — a Rousey-Justino UFC fight would be a major pay day for both sides, Justino said she wouldn’t take on Rousey in the octagon.

She instead said that the matchup would be better suited for WWE.

Justino responded to Tarverdyan’s comments in a post on her personal website and floated the idea of a WWE matchup. She wrote:

Both of us are now at different chapters in our careers and for me that chapter is finished.

If Ronda is wanting to make the fight for the fans, I would still be willing to give them it, but I think it would be better to take place inside the WWE ring.

For her it gets her one step closer to Hollywood and for me it would be another exciting challenge and a chance to test my athletic ability. I also think this would be the best platform for Edmond as he is not nothing but a joke of a coach!

Justino also said that if Rousey wanted to return to UFC for one more fight, it should be against Miesha Tate, who has already lost twice to Rousey.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/09/cyborg-justino-fight-ronda-rousey-ufc-wwe-mma-response

The funny/sad thing is that this could potentially bring them both more money than an actual fight in the UFC.

That's all we need are more MMA fighters associating themselves with WWE and boxing.

The funny/sad thing is that this could potentially bring them both more money than an actual fight in the UFC.

Cyborg just wants to avoid the USADA drug testing. WWF wouldn't do it anyway they aren't going to do all the athletic commission stuff for 1 fight.

Cyborg just wants to avoid the USADA drug testing.
You mean the same USADA testing where she's passed all 20 tests? The same USADA testing that caught Brock and Jon 2x among many others? Yeah I'm sure she's really worried about it. Or just maybe, she's been clean this whole time.

You mean the same USADA testing where she's passed all 20 tests? The same USADA testing that caught Brock and Jon 2x among many others? Yeah I'm sure she's really worried about it. Or just maybe, she's been clean this whole time.
She failed one iirc, but was later retroactively given a license for a banned substance. Not the same as never failing.

Does this dumb brick actually think WWE is real and not scripted?

Sounds like you're in the bridge buying business.

She failed one iirc, but was later retroactively given a license for a banned substance. Not the same as never failing.
Yes it is because it was retroactively granted, meaning that she was found to qualify for the exception at the time of the testing. It's as good as having one in the first place.

I don't think it would. Wrestling fans don't really buy ppvs in mass numbers just because random athletes from other sports show up and have a fake match.

<VinceCa$h>

Unfortunately Vince decided to drop the Ronda angle though.

I don't think the WWE wants another roided up manwoman since they never got any others after these two . . .

Chyna_bio--b046c73c4a0f544a13177e30bae2cb14.jpg

nicole-bass-shoplifting-sable.png

The answer to Dana's "so you want to be a fucking fighter" is no for basically everyone in the UFC

That coach of Ronda is a gold digger.

What he said ^^^

Back