Sage Northcutt vs. Michel Quinones
Raphael Assuncao vs. Matthew Lopez
Court McGee vs. Sean Strickland
Tatiana Suarez vs. Viviane Pereira

Fight Pass Prelims:

Angela Hill vs. Nina Ansaroff
Marcel Fortuna vs. Jake Collier
Karl Roberson vs. Darren Stewart

With 13 official fights, it seems UFC Fight Night 120 in Norfolk, VA is complete. Please keep in mind that the bout order for this card is not set and the one above is simply for the sake of the thread. With that being said, what do you guys think of this card? One of the better Fight Night's we've had for awhile in my opinion. A real banger of a card for the hardcore fans. Pettis vs. Poirier is an awesome Main Event. Brown vs. Sanchez is a weird matchup but its bound to be a barn burner. Dodson vs. Moraes is an awesome fight as well. It's a damn good card if you ask me, the Main Card and Prelims as well have fights that I'm interested in seeing. Norfolk is getting a damn good event. If I had to rate this card, I'd give it an 8.5/10. What do you guys think?

This will be my first live UFC event - I'm gonna go for the more expensive tickets I think - presale starts tomorrow - any last second ticket purchasing advice for a noob????

For a fight night card it's 8.5/10. Many JBG matches on this card.

This will be my first live UFC event - I'm gonna go for the more expensive tickets I think - presale starts tomorrow - any last second ticket purchasing advice for a noob????
I don't like cage level tickets. Looking through a fence is pretty shitty. When I go to events I opt for tickets raised just above the cage. You're still incredibly close, close enough to greatly enhance the experience, but you're looking into the cage instead of through it. Trust me.

Main card is sweet
I hope Moraes get a win here and can make a run for a title shot

I don't like cage level tickets. Looking through a fence is pretty shitty. When I go to events I opt for tickets raised just above the cage. You're still incredibly close, close enough to greatly enhance the experience, but you're looking into the cage instead of through it. Trust me.
So next price level down - got it - thank you I'm excited for this one

This is PPV level by current standards, I mean I've actually heard of at least 4 of the fighters!

Main card is sweet
I hope Moraes get a win here and can make a run for a title shot
I really hope Dodson doesn't employ the strategy he's been using lately of just circling his opponent landing just enough to edge out rounds. I want the aggressive Dodson we saw when he first got into the UFC post TUF.

For a modern day FN card, I have tongue this a 10 out of 10.

Overall I'll give it 7.5, compared to a 10 out of out 10 like UFC 205

Also, is it soon? Cuz you know usada is gonna fuck someones day up, directly, or more likely, indirectly.

I really hope Dodson doesn't employ the strategy he's been using lately of just circling his opponent landing just enough to edge out rounds. I want the aggressive Dodson we saw when he first got into the UFC post TUF.

Sadly, I also think he will do the same
Moraes should use MM's strategy to UD him, guy has all the tolos to do it

For a modern day FN card, I have tongue this a 10 out of 10.

Overall I'll give it 7.5, compared to a 10 out of out 10 like UFC 205
I firmly believe FS1 cards should be rated on a completely different scale than PPVs. They're never going to be the same quality.

The usual scale is: PPV -- FOX -- FS1 -- Fight Pass

Sadly, I also think he will do the same
Moraes should use MM's strategy to UD him, guy has all the tolos to do it
He should definitely use those powerful leg kicks to try and slow Dodson down

5/10, few matches that interest me but nothing I'd go out of my way to watch.

Back