Perry could take the belt from anyone

TewPoint0

DHEA Abuser
@Brown
Reaction score
If Perry can land on Tyron or Lawler, I think it would be a wrap.

tumblr_m77fomE0161qaa8d1o2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_ob6q2iYrA11up8ga8o1_540.gif

NLeRlaE.gif

Although he's not the most technically sound or experienced fighter, he's young, powerful, and vicious. Perry's kind of douchey, but he's got a chance to put anyone's lights out and he's young. I think he'll fight for a title someday and one punch, knee, or elbow may be all it takes.

Mike is that you?

His chin couldn't take one flush shot from Tyron, I hope him and Tyron square off one day. They have a history and it'd be like sensei vs student lol

IMO...Perry would beat any MW if he wants to move up as well...but why even stop there...LHW is ripe for the picking...but before all this...can he at least beat someone legit in his weight class? Not a shot fighter like Ellenberger or unknowns? Magny would be a nice step up....or rematch Jouban.

NLeRlaE.gif

Although he's not the most technically sound or experienced fighter, he's young, powerful, and vicious. Perry's kind of douchey, but he's got a chance to put anyone's lights out and he's young. I think he'll fight for a title someday and one punch, knee, or elbow may be all it takes.

there aren't many WW's around that couldn't KO Jake Ellenberger these days.

Oh look, another Perry thread. Because there aren't enough of these already.

Anyone can take the belt away from anyone, as long as they are in close proximity of the belt during a media conference.

You could say that about a lot of guys with power. STFU about this guy until he beats someone worth talking about.

His chin couldn't take one flush shot from Tyron, I hope him and Tyron square off one day. They have a history and it'd be like sensei vs student lol
Maia didn't get knocked out by Woodley and Marquardt put Demian out with one punch like it was nothing

NLeRlaE.gif

You can say the same for Woodley and Lawler, except they are not one dimensional.

Lets see how he fights against the top 10. Division is kind of soft right now so he has a punchers chance.

Maia didn't get knocked out by Woodley and Marquardt put Demian out with one punch like it was nothing

That was when Maia used to try and stand with opponents so that's not really relevant. Perry got legit dropped by Alan Jouban and it wasn't that long ago.

Back