Now That Jones is Off the GOAT list

F0od

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Being that Jones is obviously a filthy dirty cheater, and has been for years. What's your list look like? Mine is something like:

1. GSP
2. Fedor
3. Aldo
4. Mighty Mouse
5. Cruz

<GSPWoah>

Aldo? Seriously? Dude got murked by McGregor in torteen.

I wouldn't have mighty mouse above Cruz, just based on competition faced, granted he's dominated his division but it's a weak division if he moves up and goes on a tear at 135 I could make a case for putting him in the top 5

Depending on how you feel, GSP or Fedor at #1. At the moment I lean toward GSP because of Fedor’s recent outings.

I don’t think there’s any point including anyone else to be honest. Mighty Mouse hasn’t avenged his loss, Aldo is too salty for my taste, Cruz hasn’t done near enough. Silva and Jones are out.

Jones is still on it my list even though he's maybe my most disliked fighter.

My list:

1.everyones on roids
2.everyones on roids
3.everyones on roids
4.everyones on roids
5.everyones on roids

1. Fedor
2. Jones
3. GSP
4. Anderson
5. Marco Ruas
6. Ken Shamrock

(different periods)

He's still top 10 all time arguably even with the roids. But he's not in the top 5

Jones is never off the GOAT list.

He's currently the best ever and that doesn't change.

Bisping is #1
Beat Silva, is gonna beat GSP
Beat many other former champions, Rockhold, Henderson, Cung Lee, Brian Stann.

Most wins in the UFC

Only weakness is PED users.

Bisping
GSP
Fedor
Cruz
DJ

I dont just look at winstreak, the opponent and performance are very important to me, on top of accomplishment. So i have:

1. Fedor
2. Sakuraba
3. Henderson
4. GSP

1. Mighty Mouse
2. GSP
3 - 10. whoever cares

If Jones is off then Fedor is off, as his only success has been in an org where steroid abuse was openly encouraged, while getting smashed everywhere else he fought (along with dropping a considerable amount of muscle and gaining a substantial amount of fat).

Anderson and Jones are the 2 greatest fighters in mma history. Your little lists don't change that.

Back