Belts on the line before the end of the year? Who´s gonna keep it? Who´s gonna lose it?

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I don´t think DC, Woodley and Stipe are fighting again this year. But we still have other champions with belts to defend.

So what´s your prediction, who´s gonna keep or lose their belt?

Flyweight:
DJ vs Borg?
Imo it´s another easy win for DJ via td, gnp and submission.

Bantamweight:
Cody vs TJ?
I think TJ mixing his striking combos with his grappling and getting a decision.

Featherweight:
Max vs Edgar?
I hope they make this fight still this year, maybe december? If they do, Edgar via td and gnp.

Lightweight:
Ferg and Lee?
I got Ferg by tko (winner becomes the official champ in 2018. "let´s see what happens" DFW)

Middleweight:
GSP vs Bisping?
And neeeeeeeew (GSP 50-45 via lnp)

Discuss

Can see Frankie beating Max and Lee possibly upsetting Ferguson all the rest should keep hold of the titles

wheres conor?? ducking the whole year

wheres conor?? ducking the whole year

Word on the street is he might defend it against Nate sometime in 2018 then probably box Paulie by the end of that year.

Last edited:
Word on the street is he might defend it against Nate sometime in 2018 then probably box Paulie by the end of the that year.
WTF? Wasn't it the plan to fight Nate this December?

Also DJ, Cody, Max, Tony and GSP win.

Flyweight
DJ by decision

Bantamweight
Cody by KO

Featherweight
Max by decision

Lightweight
Lee by decision

Middleweight
Bisping by TKO
Curious to know how do you think Lee beats a cardio freak like Tony by decision. He needs to finish Tony early that´s his best choice imo.

Lee has good cardio himself, plus Tony has good TDD but not elite TDD, which is why I can see Lee winning at least 3 rounds by taking him down and smothering him. Tony's best submissions are off his back, but I don't his usual guillotines & D'Arces working against Lee, and he'll lose rounds simply by being on his back for too long.
I see. Something like Castillo did to Tony? But that was a long time ago, the guy probably had 3 or 4 camps preparing for Khabib´s takedowns at this point. Also, Lee´s chin is suspicious and Tony hits hard.

Cody vs TJ - Cody
Max vs Frankie - Frankie
Ferguson vs Lee - ferguson
Bisping vs GSP - Bisping

Back