Condit vs Cerrone (what if)

It’d be pretty pretty great.

They might do it. JacksonWink fighters have fought each other before; and Cowboy has different striking coaches to Condit... I think Greg is the only constant, so if he stepped out...

xU0Fo_up9fpD0E2BiCXGnzMS4VEfKSlcEp5sW6_-UyxuhMIPsMsr-PklfiVZehw7hBaCjP3Wj3yhgY4q4_B8HfDMBEPz4AGnK-b1=w261-h200-nc

Never going to happen. If it did though I could see condit retiring and this time it wouldn't be him having his usual temper tantrum after losing another one.

F*ck no. I'd hate to see either one of them derailed, at least this early into Condit's return.

Prime condit pressure would be too much. This condit on long lay off I'm not too sure about but should still win.

Cerrone wins via wrestling and standing he wins via threat of takedowns.

Before I would have favored Condit greatly but now I don't know. Cerrone's muscle gains are very suspicious IMO. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he and Jones use the same "doctor".

Derailed lol. They're not up and comers.
No, but both are in the stage of their respective careers where thy still could rally for a contender run. It was really a part of boxing I always hated - the resume padding fights - but these can be useful to build up stars, rather than just ALWAYS using the "the best fighting the best 100% of the time" principle.

It’d be pretty pretty great.

They might do it. JacksonWink fighters have fought each other before; and Cowboy has different striking coaches to Condit... I think Greg is the only constant, so if he stepped out...

Yeah, according to Cerrone he hardly trains with Jackson/Wink fighters now. He just has some of the coaches go up to him for the most part.

Last edited:
Back