I don't hate TJ Dillashaw because of what he did to Team Alpha Male

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I hate him because he took pictures on his wedding day of him with a UFC belt that he only got because Cruz was injured

TJ-Dillashaw-contrajo-Rebecca-Reynoso_MILIMA20140629_0466_8.jpg

Was Cruz meant to marry his wife then?
TJ is a hero stepping in to take his place then so no need to cancel the catering and inform all the guests.

In that picture his wife looks like Dr. Quinn.

I'm pretty sure he got that belt because he beat the brakes off Renan Barao, who had reeled off like 35 wins in a row before he ran into TJ.

Bullshit, thats not Dillasnake, thats someone else. Here are the real pics of his wedding...........................

il_570xN.622697652_jlvz.jpg

And here is the wedding cake..............
89f6c4a75917342f74132ab8e368d1d9.jpg

Bullshit, thats not Dillasnake, thats someone else. Here are the real pics of his wedding...........................

il_570xN.622697652_jlvz.jpg

And here is the wedding cake..............
89f6c4a75917342f74132ab8e368d1d9.jpg

Why.... why would a marriage between two snakes be celebrated by then eating a cake stylized to look like a snake

how does this make any sense

The belts worthless anyway. It's only relevant when necktats did his dance or Cruz suplexed Mighty Rat or when TJ used it as a prop at his wedding around his waist to go tippy toes and puff out his chest like Conor.

Why.... why would a marriage between two snakes be celebrated by then eating a cake stylized to look like a snake

how does this make any sense
Haha exactly, I was thinking the same thing. Very weird people, apparently the cake was a surprise gift from Ludwig o_O

TJ really didnt do shit to TAM

TAM is better now than they have ever been

That's some corny shit right there

It's like his wife is second fiddle to a toy belt on her wedding day

He should be ashamed of himself

Back