The Punch McGregor Landed that could've ended Mayweather.

jolad123456

49-1
@White
Reaction score

This is one of the hardest counters you could pull on a fighter like Floyd Mayweather. Well done by Mayweather, but give props to McGregor! Great job he did!

You guys think if those were MMA gloves, that would've atleast stun Mayweather? I've seen comments saying Mayweather has one of the best chins in boxing, but wtf, he barely gets a clean shot to the head. Maidana stunned Mayweather and that's only one example of clean shots that Mayweather has taken.

looked like it had nothing on it tbh

All his punches looked like he took a class at Dana White's boxercise class

I cant tell if this is a troll thread or not.

The whole "well if it was MMA gloves" or "If they fought in MMA" speculation is stupid and pointless, they'd never fight in MMA. Conor is the one that chased Mayweather and followed him into his sport, not the other way around.

Fact is, Floyd beat Conor fairly easily even though he fought aggressively, which is way different than his normal style and barely trained for the fight.

Floyd Mayweather personally blocked your video and said "ain't none happen." I think your talking about an upper cut, right? Props to May for walking through it.

There's a separate forum for these threads. It's called the Wasteland.

Can a mod move this thread already? I'm sick of these noobs starting threads.

Conor gets unfairly judged, GGG and Canelo wailed on each other without rocking the opponent despite being known as two of the hardest hitting fighters in all of boxing. Conor on the other hand gets bashed because he landed some punches that didn't make Floyd instantly die.

Lmfao @ 49-1....
best-memes-floyd-mayweather-conor-mcgregor-01-680x453.jpg

Video doesn't work for me, says its blocked. But I don't know what punch you're chatting about, must be that uppercut I guess, but most of it was just powder puff punches, none of the shots in that fight would have dropped a super-flyweight elite boxer.

I've seen comments saying Mayweather has one of the best chins in boxing, but wtf, he barely gets a clean shot to the head. Maidana stunned Mayweather and that's only one example of clean shots that Mayweather has taken.
Floyd has taken bombs from Mosley, Judah, Chop Chop, and Maidana. Each visibly hurt him. Floyd has taken plenty of shots. He just recovers at a ridiculous rate.

Conor gets unfairly judged, GGG and Canelo wailed on each other without rocking the opponent despite being known as two of the hardest hitting fighters in all of boxing. Conor on the other hand gets bashed because he landed some punches that didn't make Floyd instantly die.

They also didnt make Floyd instantly give a shit.

Why unfairly? He himself said it wouldn't go past round 1. His fans believed him and supported him. Everyone was talking about how hard he hits and how Floyd has never faced such a hard puncher. People raving about the "touch of death". He and his fans put themselves in the postion to get shit. If you're gonna act like you own the place, you better own the place, otherwise you're just a joke, and jokes are meant to be laughed at. If Conor and his fans were a little more respectful and not incredibly delusional nobody would be talking about it anymore. But his trash talking was so vicious that his failure became hilarious and worth making fun of. It's like a perfect example of karma.

damn,almost a month and people still delusional

Conor gets unfairly judged, GGG and Canelo wailed on each other without rocking the opponent despite being known as two of the hardest hitting fighters in all of boxing.

Canelo and Golovkin both have amazing chins. Golovkin has never been knocked down or seriously staggered by punches, and Canelo hasn't suffered a KD in a fight since he was like 20.

Both have knocked out multiple world class fighters, so I'm not even sure what you're trying to imply.

The lack of a KO doesn't mean that either guy underperformed. Canelo's defense was the best that it's ever been, and he was slipping Golovkin's right consistently even when he was tired in the late rounds.

Conor on the other hand gets bashed because he landed some punches that didn't make Floyd instantly die.

Yeah, because "dat left 'and" was the entire selling point of the fight.

People really thought that he could KO Mayweather, especially after the Malignaggi footage got leaked. We had idiots like Schaub claiming that he hit harder than Canelo.

The harsh criticism doesn't just stem from the fact that he did KO Floyd. The issue is that his "legendary power" was shown to be sub-par by boxing standards.

Back