Carlos Condit vs. Platinum Mike??

Forever Black

Jacked Black Boy
@White
Reaction score
We all know that Condit wants to return this year and PMP wants to fight again ASAP...so why not fight each other? It's a winnable fight for both imo and PMP wants a named fighter. Guaranteed fireworks too, plus a far more winnable fight for Perry than Lawler.

That said, Condit by KO in FOTY candidate.

Sure I'd be pumped for it. Perry fans don't want that fight though

lets see Mike Perry beat someone on Alan Joubans level before we start talking about Condit

but I'd love to see it just to watch Perry get his ass kicked .

Condit would embarrass that bum....then bang his tuna girl.

lets see Mike Perry beat someone on Alan Joubans level before we start talking about Condit

but I'd love to see it just to watch Perry get his ass kicked .
Condit's been out for a while though. Will be a tough first fight back against a black belt in deez hands

We all know that Condit wants to return this year and PMP wants to fight again ASAP...so why not fight each other? It's a winnable fight for both imo and PMP wants a named fighter. Guaranteed fireworks too, plus a far more winnable fight for Perry than Lawler.

That said, Condit by KO in FOTY candidate.
Yes. I too want to see Mike Perry crucified.

This is a great fight and would humble the hell out of Perry. Condits game plan is obvious; let that chump Perry flash And swing punches until he fatigues then pour it on. Condit by ko in the 3rd. If this is a 5 round main event, perrys chances become even more slim

I wouldn't hate it, Carlos might not like it tho. This would not be an Edgar vs Yair type of fight. Carlos retired or at least has one foot out the door. I feel he got robbed in the Lawler fight but he ain't in it like he used to be, and it might be a good fight but Platinum is no joke.

Last edited:
This is a great fight and would humble the hell out of Perry. Condits game plan is obvious; let that chump Perry flash And swing punches until he fatigues then pour it on. Condit by ko in the 3rd. If this is a 5 round main event, perrys chances become even more slim
Condit's been out of the game for a while. It'll be a really rough first round for him I think, then he'll find a groove and KO Perry spectacularly. However, Condit had trouble with Maia's blackbelt level Jiu-Jitsu. Can he deal with Perry's black belt level hands?

Sure I'd be pumped for it. Perry fans don't want that fight though

Only because we hespect the natural born killer, and fear for his well being if he was ever across the cage from the platinum one.

Condit's been out of the game for a while. It'll be a really rough first round for him I think, then he'll find a groove and KO Perry spectacularly. However, Condit had trouble with Maia's blackbelt level Jiu-Jitsu. Can he deal with Perry's black belt level hands?

lol that's not even a good comparison. Condits weakness is Jiu Jitsu. He's gone through hell during the first round in lots of fights and come back in later rounds. Perry is no different. Condit would make Perrys striking look amateur

Perry is a horrible fight for condit. If he is at all rusty then he needs a tune up against someone outside the top 3 in the division.

This fight hapoens now then by the end of the 2nd NBK finds himself waking up to the smell of salts with a flashlight checking the orientation of his eyeballs.

If Jouban can, so can condit
<seedat>

Back