Anyone else tired of retarded call outs?

120wrestling

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Feels like nowadays people are trying to hard act like McGregor....and really overstepping their call outs. To the point where the call out is so out of reach that it just seems retarded.

Lately for some reason, it's been Aldo.

We got Jeremy Stephens who is 1-2 in his last 3. With losses to a complete no name and to Edgar...who Aldo recently whooped.

Artem Lobov calling him out after getting his ass whooped by someone Aldo KO'd. Does the dude sit down and think "Hmm, if I got my ass whooped by a high ranked opponent....why would they give me an even higher ranked opponent"

Do Hoi Choi who also most recently got the shit beat out of him by Cub. But somehow thinks losing to Cub gets him a fight with Aldo.

It's cool to shoot for the big fights. But this whole calling someone out whose so far ahead of you is getting stale. How you gonna try to campaign for a fight with the #2 guy when you're coming off a loss or one win after a losing streak.

#comeon

Perry wanting Lawler is a great example of this.

As for Aldo, they probably saw him aay he wants a fight before the end of the year and thought maybe he'd settle for someone low ranked. You're right though, still stupid callouts.

I guess everyone calling out Aldo recently probably has to do with that fact that he's been beat twice in his past few fights. He went from being the FW GOAT and looking invincible to a really tough opponent who can be beat. That McGregor loss is still fresh in a lot of people's memories and even Chad Mendes put up a really good fight against him.

Meh, fuggit.

With all the recent shit-champs ducking everyone like

800px_COLOURBOX4485682.jpg

The call-outs don't really trigger me.

LMAO

"people are trying too hard to act like Conor"

You mean like Conor trying too hard to act like boxers like Ali and Mayweather?
Screen-Shot-2015-07-07-at-5.48.57-PM.png

No, it makes things interesting. I hate it when fighters are asked who they want to fight next and they say shit like "Whoever they put in front of me." That's more annoying to me.

i like the call-outs. usu it's the best way to step up the ladder.
i only like to hear "i'll fight anyone" when it comes from the current champ of the division.

ok. Looks like you just wanted a reason to express your hate for Conor.
Sorry I hurt your feelings, but it looks like you believe he is the only one good at trash talking or that he invented it and i just showed you the truth.

The guy said "mcgregor" in the 1st sentece and compared other fighters to him like he had invented trash talk or was the only one good at it.
it was one small statement in a post that was mostly about call outs. you hung on to exactly one word of his post and made an ENTIRE post about mcgregor.

it didn't have to be like this, we dont have to make every damn thread about conor.

it was one small statement in a post that was mostly about call outs. you hung on to exactly one word of his post and made an ENTIRE post about mcgregor.

it didn't have to be like this, we dont have to make every damn thread about conor.
Entire you mean 2 lines? You are already on the 2nd post about MY posting instead of moving on with your life? Good job.

Entire you mean 2 lines? You are already on the 2nd post about MY posting instead of moving on with your life? Good job.
2 lines and a picture, with only one topic. and yes, The word entire is used to describe exactly what i meant, there is no other or better word... it's like you're implying that i used the word "entire" to amplify the size of your post.

your ENTIRE post was about conor mcgregor. YES. all 2 lines of it and the one picture.

2 lines and a picture, with only one topic. and yes, The word entire is used to describe exactly what i meant, there is no other or better word... it's like you're implying that i used the word "entire" to amplify the size of your post.

your ENTIRE post was about conor mcgregor. YES. all 2 lines of it.
Wow, you´re reeeeally sensitive on the McGregor subject.... Sorry I mentioned your God's name in vain. It won´t happen again.
tenor.gif

Wow, you´re reeeeally sensitive on the McGregor subject.... Sorry I mentioned your God's name in vain. It won´t happen again.
tenor.gif

I'd actually love for it to be the case, After all it would be nice every now and again if i could go into a thread without having to talk about conor goddamn mcgregor. I know you're obsessed with him after he murdered your fellow country man, but if the 2 of you could put it behind you, you might become better people.

I'd actually love for it to be the case, After all it would be nice every now and again if i could go into a thread without having to talk about conor goddamn mcgregor. I know you're obsessed with him after he murdered your fellow country man, but if the 2 of you could put it behind you, you might become better people.
I just made a thread that´s not about Conor, but I don´t have a problem talking about any fighter like you. And you´re getting really defensive here pal, relax. Don´t want other people´s opinion don´t go into a forum. Cheers.

I just made a thread that´s not about Conor, but I don´t have a problem talking about any fighter like you. And you´re getting really defensive here pal, relax. Don´t want other people´s opinion don´t go into a forum. Cheers.

Lmao it wasn't even a fucking opinion, it was a shitpost that had NOTHING to do with the Thread topic.

Back