Past and Future Instances of GGG vs Canelo

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Many people scored the fight for GGG clearly, although Canelo fought well. The draw decision including the insanity of Adelaide Byrd was not incompetency but because there is more money in Canelo winning including his relationship with the promotion and the Mexican fan base. 116-112 GGG seems about right
It is very rare a public sector org(NSAC) discipline someone for incompetency(or corruption, maybe to take the heat off nsac). I hope Byrd doesn't judge Ferguson vs Lee, not that she's not the only garbage ref

What are equivalents in mma? GSP-hendricks and Conor-Nate 2 comes to mind

Last edited:
Conor vs Nate 2

P.S Daily reminder that My Girl Valentina Shevcehnko got robbed against Nunes.

but conor clearly won the rematch. it was a draw for diaz at the absolute best but you'd have to be compleltely braindead to score the fight for diaz.

also GSP 1,3,5

edit: Thank god this trash got wastelanded.

Last edited:
BJ vs Frankie 1. The vast majority of observers scored it for BJ. The statistics also favored BJ. Most gave BJ the first 3 rounds, while some even gave him the first 4 rounds. Yet two of the judges scored it 50-45 and 49-49 for Frankie.

That fight seems most applicable here.

bj edgar1 nam phan vs garcia 1 but triple g vs canelo was pretty terrible way more rounds to mess up to equal the wrong decision

Pearson vs Sanchez

I really don't think there has been a worse robbery than that

Back