Whittaker: First undisputed Aussie champ = UFC printing cash

Obsidian Fracture

No sunshine when it's on
@purple
Reaction score
If Whittaker is given the proper marketing push, then wins a title unification bout, he has the potential to get the whole of Australia and New Zealand behind him.

With Mark Hunt not getting any younger, the UFC should latch onto someone else who can easily sell out Aussie arenas.

War Whittaker!

No one in Australia gives a fuck about Mark Hunt or Whitaker.

Conor McGregor would fill 100,000 people in a stadium on St Paddy's day. Bleacher seats $250.

Or Paulie G Train Gallen pillow fisted against Kevin McBride.

Or Conor vs Horn.

107413-gallen.gif

Buy your PPE from Danny Green:

dannyGreenIntro.jpg

Chauncy Welliver: Sonny Bill is the new Michael Jordan.

original

Nothing says you are getting BTFO than Randy the Natural entering to Ellie Goulding. While G Train enters to Puff Daddy.

Last edited:
Kangoroos don't Buy a lots of merc TS....

What about the Aussie who just beat Pacquiao? Is he a star?

No one here knows what they are talking about

If Whittaker is given the proper marketing push, then wins a title unification bout, he has the potential to get the whole of Australia and New Zealand behind him.

With Mark Hunt not getting any younger, the UFC should latch onto someone else who can easily sell out Aussie arenas.

War Whittaker!
Tracy+Morgan+-+No+Hell+No.gif

What about the Aussie who just beat Pacquiao? Is he a star?

Half the white people in the stadium supported Manny. White hipsters, crossfit people & combat stats nerds love Manny. He's way more palatable than Conor or Floyd to middle class whites.

The whole card was a robbery. Maybe the fireman who beat Sugar was the only legit victory. The Chechnyan who entered to Red hot chilli peppers was robbed. The Chechnyan was robbed.

Printing money? I don't think so - Australia's entire population is about that of a major city.

Half the white people in the stadium supported Manny. White hipsters, crossfit people & combat stats nerds love Manny. He's way more palatable than Conor or Floyd to middle class whites.
You post a lot of demographics and race bait. I think its time for you to be banned.

This thread reminds of Horn calling out Mayweather

I love Whittaker and as an Australian, I will always get behind an Australian fighter, but I don't feel we are very marketable. The population is 25million, the amount of that who would actually be interested in MMA would be max 2 million and the ratio of them that would actually buy a PPV would be max 300,000(Estimate). Unfortunately from the WME UFC point of view it would be a waste of cash.

No one in Australia gives a fuck about Mark Hunt or Whitaker.

Conor McGregor would fill 100,000 people in a stadium on St Paddy's day. Bleacher seats $250.

Or Paulie G Train Gallen pillow fisted against Kevin McBride.

Or Conor vs Horn.

107413-gallen.gif

Buy your PPE from Danny Green:

dannyGreenIntro.jpg

Chauncy Welliver: Sonny Bill is the new Michael Jordan.

original

Nothing says you are getting BTFO than Randy the Natural entering to Ellie Goulding. While G Train enters to Puff Daddy.

Did you snort cat litter?

All depends on him unifying the belt and being marketed to the Aussie fans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back