I'm a Rockhold Fan

Reign009

Not sure if serious.
Reaction score
I like to joke around with the whole "Rocksalt" thing too lol.

But all joking, I'm glad he's back. He's a big piece of the puzzle that makes MW great IMO. He's also a beast on the ground and is sometimes unintentionally funny.

ufc-172-rockhold-vs-boetsch1.gif

Plus he was respectful to Bisping after he beat him, where as, Bisping was so surprised he won that he went full blown douche mode.

I like to joke around with the whole "Rocksalt" thing too lol.

But all joking, I'm glad he's back. He's a big piece of the puzzle that makes MW great IMO. He's also a beast on the ground and is sometimes unintentionally funny.

ufc-172-rockhold-vs-boetsch1.gif

Plus he was respectful to Bisping after he beat him, where as, Bisping was so surprised he won that he went full blown douche mode.

Tell him to fight at LHW where he belongs.

The hero we deserve, but not the one we need right now. He's a great fighter....he should try out LHW he may do better who knows

i am a fan. he is an A fighter who beat several greats on his climb to the very top. he was never given an easy path to the belt. he earned it

I'm a fan as well. Will still root for Bisping in the trilogy fight, though.

Rockhold was never respectful after the fight
nintchdbpict000243888268.jpg

He's a good fighter but his defense is super bad. For a guy who thinks he is the best and feels like he should be champ he's got a lot to work on.

Yeah I'm a fan don't care if he can be a douche when he talks

Last edited:
Win or lose Luke is always in awesome fights. He never went to a decision in UFC. Enough for me to look forward to each of his fights, we need more fighters like him.

Total douche and super salty outside of the cage but inside he is fun to watch.

Back