Would you pay to see nick diaz vs robbie lawler 2?

savemgs

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I would love to see it. it was a hell of a fight at UFC 47: It's On!.
4Cfy3Rh.gif

should have already happened by now if diaz was wanting to fight..

id def watch it.

I would pay MayVsConor money tbh

You have to dislike Diaz (or Robbie, but I think it'll mostly be about Diaz) more than you like fighting to say no. Unless you're just being honest about streaming it.

Yes, I would love to see that rematch because of how the first fight ended and how their respective careers have turned out since then. It's a wonder why this fight hasn't already been made.

Didn't UFC offered Nick Diaz Robbie lawler but Nick turned it down? I remmeber Nick Diaz turning down woodley, and Conor. Well the Conor fight was a good decision to not accept it because he said it was Nate Diaz fight, not his. But not sure why he would turn down the woodley fight because woodleys the champ.

I would love to see it. it was a hell of a fight at UFC 47: It's On!.
4Cfy3Rh.gif
Diaz was actually offered this fight and turned it down. Robbie agreed to it and I think it was for UFC 209 as well. Would have been a great fight as a co main to Woodley vs Thompson 2 with the winner getting the next shot. Would have been the closest thing to getting Nick a "Legit" title shot. If he didn't take that fight he isn't fighting anyone.

A dream fight for me but Nick will only come back to fight Conor or GSP. He hasn't been interested in any other fights in years.

Didn't UFC offered Nick Diaz Robbie lawler but Nick turned it down? I remmeber Nick Diaz turning down woodley, and Conor. Well the Conor fight was a good decision to not accept it because he said it was Nate Diaz fight, not his. But not sure why he would turn down the woodley fight because woodleys the champ.
So not to have woodley dry humping him for 25 mins?

Theoretically yes, but Nick hasn't won a fight in like 6 years.

Not that it matters these days.

Yes, so I could relive glory days of when this sport didn't suck,

I'd pay. And be happy.

But Nick doesn't want to fight he learned the hard way he is not UFC caliber

Back