QUICK! Name 10 good things WMG-IMG has done for the UFC since they took over!

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

I actually think the new Reebok shorts are worse.

dude it hasn't even been a year. they reasonably haven't done 10 things of note yet.

It "seems" like they may have invested some more money in the infrastructure for Fight Pass. It's a lot less buggy and more well organized and professional than it was prior. Not sure if that was them or something that was in the pipeline, but it's definitely improved. Beyond that, I got nothin'. ;)

How has the free pens given to every fighter that went to their retreat not been mentioned yet?

The UFC Retreat they hosted was great, gave us all stuff to talk about instead of McGoober 24/7

05TfBQp.jpg

Errr, well there was, errr, I'll get back to you

10???? I can't even think of 1 thing right

YyghrKH.jpg

<DisgustingHHH> 10 get outta here.

1. Built that UFC command center Ngannou is exploiting right now
2. MayMac circus
3. Got rid of Goldie and Stann
4. Caused company men fighters to finally speak up
5. Got Rousey to come back
6. Upped the mainstream potential for MMA
7. ...

That's it. And, honestly, you can view all of these as bad things as well. Money spent on that center barely anyone will use could've gone to fighters. No MayMac could've given us potentially 3 cage fights from Conor (Nate 3 included). Goldie and Stann were good people. Dudes spoke up, but it was unpleasant to listen to grown men beg & cry. WMMA is not that important to me. And mainstream exposure only adds superficial nonsense to a sport who's main selling point is realness. So I don't know...

Back