What's the likelihood of McGregor fighting and beating Nurmagomedov?

Chances of them signing to fight - 5%
Chances that Nurmgomedov doesn't pull out if said fight is signed - 33%
Chances of Conor winning said fight if it happens - 75%

Chances of them signing to fight - 5%
Chances that Nurmgomedov doesn't pull out if said fight is signed - 33%
Chances of Conor winning said fight if it happens - 75%
You're a little generous on Khabib's pullout chances, I think his chance of not pulling out is lower. Everything else is pretty good.

Who knows, Khabib has more issues than his skill, he has a hard time making weight & if he does he won't be close to 100% anymore but he's too small for 170. With that said i say the fight is 50/50.

%80 chance Conor uses distance and lands hard fight changing shots early, just like the Eddie and Aldo fights. %70 chance he continues to light him up and (t)ko him.

If the fight happens, the probability that Conor surrenders in the first round is pretty high.

After MayMac, the best chance I can give Conor against truly good fighters is a puncher's chance.

The same way Mayweather beat Conor, is the way that other UFC fighters can beat him. Put your guard up, march him down, and finish him. What is he going to do? Take you down, and run out of gas even faster. LOL

10% chance Khabib actually shows up..

75% Chance Conor knocks him the fuck out..

100% chance Conor makes a shit load of money..

What's the likelihood of Khabib making his next fight?

Seeing as the top upcoming fight in the division is for an interim belt, I highly doubt the UFC have any current hopes of holding a legit title fight.

Re my thoughts on the fight itself... Conor wins. He is too much for Khabib. (I am in no way a die hard Conor fan, I am impartial, but I just see this as the truth of it).

To the first question. 5% chance this fight ever happens . To the second question .50/50. The gap between their ground games may be bigger than on the feet . Conor could tap to strikes or he could KO Khabib before that . He's been training nothing but striking for 6 months as well... take that whichever way you'd like

Conor wouldn't fight Khabib to big of a risk of Khabib getting injured.

Back