Assuming that he was on the sauce for a while...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Since people who win usually don't just wake up and say, hey I'm beating everyone, maybe I should try to risk my legacy by taking steroids ! So, who do you think Jones would've lost to without the X factor? Try to be a critical thinker please!

Well the X-factor was a great show

The-X-Factor-2016--Saturday-27-August.jpg

Vitor.

The only thing that got Bones out of that deep armbar was strength. A deep armbar by a legit black belt with steroids coursing through his veins has a 99.9% success rate.

With Jones it's really hard to say. Either way you wanna go about it it's just bad.

Let's say he woulda beaten all the other guys, that just means DC got in his head so bad that he actually risked his whole shit to beat him.
Jones had all the advantages. Longer reach, younger, a more well rounded game, won the first fight, had the fans behind him, had the UFC promotional side behind him, was under a microscope because of the previous failed test, and HE STILL DECIDED TO TAKE SOME SHIT.

This is truly fucked up

Vitor.

The only thing that got Bones out of that deep armbar was strength. A deep armbar by a legit black belt with steroids coursing through his veins has a 99.9% success rate.

What so Vitor wasn't on the juice too at that point??

It's almost time to assume everyone is on roids until proven innocent.

He did not test positive in those other fighters.

Sherdog mentality is ridiculous. If a fighter is caught once, it means ALL his other fights are compromised. If a guy has never been caught, and you insinuate he could be on something, people swarm "but he never popped, but he never popped".

It's ridiculous.

He beat Gus, Machida and DC the first time fair and square: no fighters were caught right?

He did not test positive in those other fighters.

Sherdog mentality is ridiculous. If a fighter is caught once, it means ALL his other fights are compromised. If a guy has never been caught, and you insinuate he could be on something, people swarm "but he never popped, but he never popped".

It's ridiculous.

He beat Gus, Machida and DC the first time fair and square: no fighters were caught right?
Well definitely he was on steroids for a long time. Just because he only failed two drug tests doesn't mean he only took PEDs twice. I'm going to assume he was taking them his entire career and I'm right to assume that because he more than likely was. Cheaters in MMA are scum and deserve no mercy. Jones should get a lifetime ban for his cowardly behaviour

Read the second part of my comment again. It should be obvious that I'm talking about Vitor being juiced.

Haha sorry man my mistake.

I would say I'm embarassed, but at the end of the day this is an internet forum and nobody actually has any idea who I am so I'd like to take this opportunity to admit that when I get home from work in the evening I put on some Whitney Houston classics and paint fantasized nude portraits of Barbara Streisand.

Well definitely he was on steroids for a long time. Just because he only failed two drug tests doesn't mean he only took PEDs twice. I'm going to assume he was taking them his entire career and I'm right to assume that because he more than likely was. Cheaters in MMA are scum and deserve no mercy. Jones should get a lifetime ban for his cowardly behaviour

It depends.
1) If you are willing to understand that yes, you can get away from tests and still use PEDs and appreciate that fighters who never failed a test are also likely, taking the PEDs, sure.

2) If you decide to simply apply the metric that if once caught, he was always a cheat, whereas other fighters were "clean", then no. If you adopt this second point of view, you can only speak of when the person got caught: in the other instances he was as clean or dirty as everyone else who did not fail a test.

In Sherdog, people use PED as a way to disqualify fighters they hate, and generalize one failed test to the entire career. This is paradoxical, because the fighter they hate also passed the same tests the fighter they love.....

If you are case 1 or 2....it's up to you.

He would be worse than CM punk, roids totally just turned him into superman. He probably cant even throw a jab without them.

Vitor.

That armbar was so bad ass, Jones is a bad man getting outta that shit

Back