Bisping says UFC ref looks like a crackhead & discusses Big John's arm around his neck

Can't go around saying people look like crackheads when he has a lazy eye imo.

bisping will be bisping. I can't help but feeling like I want him to kick GSPs ass

Bisping should do analysis when he retires. He'll be better at that then as champion.

Worst champ ever dropping some truth.
Worst champ ever award goes to this person...

098_Germaine_de_Randamie.0.0.jpg

GGG won that fight 100% ????? That fight was as close as it can get. It could´ve gone either way, I had GGG winning 7 rounds, but I wasn´t even sure about my own scoring.... very tough fight to score: Canelo was landing harder shots and counters specially in the 1st part of the rounds, while GGG was landind more volume but not as hard and usually in the 2nd part of the rounds.

But to call it a robbery??? No way.

I was happy for both men for the draw, neither guy deserved to lose that night. Amazing fight.

Not really sure why Big John grabbed Bisping like that. He pretty much tackled Conor during the Aldo fight too.

GGG won that fight 100% ????? That fight was as close as it can get. It could´ve gone either way, I had GGG winning 7 rounds, but I wasn´t even sure about my own scoring.... very tough fight to score: Canelo was landing harder shots and counters specially in the 1st part of the rounds, while GGG was landind more volume but not as hard and usually in the 2nd part of the rounds.

But to call it a robbery??? No way.

I was happy for both men for the draw, neither guy deserved to lose that night. Amazing fight.

Yeah don't know why people think it was a landslide victory for GGG, I've rewatched the fight and Canelo clearly lands the better shots. GGG pressed the action but most of his shots were blocked or Canelo rolled with them, this fight could of gone either way. Draw was a good result.

Ahh shit, officially a Black Belt with them posts...
QitNPuk.gif

Back