So what would be considered the top orgs right now? And of those, who are the best champs?

Thuckey

I swear to drunk.. I'm not God.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
UFC obviously then Bellator comes to mind as well. But there are others that are more popular than the hundreds of can-filled minor orgs, which I have no interest in whatsoever.

So, if you have mma knowledge please share with us which are the very top orgs right now - say maybe top ten.

And of those orgs, which champions stand out the most? Do you think they could be UFC calibur fighters? I'd also be interested in watching some highlights of these guys. I think the UFC could use some new, can-crushing champion blood.

Justin Gaethje is a perfect example of a great champ from another org, WSOF to be exact. He went on to win the LW belt there and secured 6 defenses before signing with the UFC. In his UFC debut, he finished Michael Johnson and immediately became a serious threat in the shark-tank infested waters of the UFC LW divison, where his skills will truly be put to the test.

Overall, Justin has won all 25 of his mma bouts. (18 pro, 7 amatuer) and of those 25 fights he has won via KO or TKO a whooping 19 times, with 3 subs and 3 decs.

Now there are not any fighters that come in to mind instantly that are the caliber of good ole Justin, but there have got to be lots of dudes out there that do not yet have proper mainstream recognition they deserve simply because they are not in the UFC.

Last edited:
And of course, there is this cabbage patch kid:

ben-askren-9-featured.jpg

Anthony Joshua in the "boxing federation"...........I heard he'd knock Stipe da fook out!!!

OneFC has a decent sized name, but as far as talent, I'd put Cage Warriors, KSW, and LegacyFC ahead of them.

Also there's still Invicta, for those that are into WMMA.

I would favor Douglas Lima over woodley tbh.

Back