Jeremy Stephens calls out Korean Zombie, KZ responses

Nightmaree

Questionmark
@Silver
Reaction score

I want to see this fight. Not sure about Zombie's health though, is he healthy enough to compete?

Gimme KZ vs Stephens and Lamas vs Ortega, winners fight each other for the n1 contender fight

The Zombie will eat Stephens alive, Lil heathen better going for those head shots lol.

Didn't KZ blow out the acl and mcl not to long ago? I think he's out another 9 months or so

This fight has just bleed written all over it..

<{JustBleed}>

Notice how humor and human have the same root

It's too bad he's injured, because he looked fantastic against Bermudez - even after the layoff.

I'm always here hoping Stephens put it all together and gets himself a good long streak going though.

Conor haters still think Stephens won that exchange.

Zombies recognize Gods

Jeremy Stephens gets smacked by Frankie Edgar then beats off roids Gilbert on one leg by UD and thinks he's in position to be talking down on people

Isn't KZ out for awhile with a serious knee injury??

I hate when journeyman fighters act like people are scared to fight them.

I want to see this fight. Not sure about Zombie's health though, is he healthy enough to compete?

Gimme KZ vs Stephens and Lamas vs Ortega, winners fight each other for the n1 contender fight

Llamas is fighting Aldo

Damn shame KZ is injured this would have been a FOTN candidate.

I'm a bigger fan of KZ, but I think Stephens takes it due to activity / momentum.

Jeremy could be at the beginning of a late career resurgence. I mean stranger things have happened boys.

Jeremy Stephens gets smacked by Frankie Edgar then beats off roids Gilbert on one leg by UD and thinks he's in position to be talking down on people

How did off roids Gilbert come to be on one leg, eh?

Back