If USADA couldn't protect DC from "roided Jones", than WTF good are they?

blacksnake

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Title says it all. A bureaucratic clusterfuck designed to muddy the waters. DC never had a chance to defend legitimately, now he's "the champ" for getting his head kicked in.

edit for clarity:
For me, it's either roids or no roids. Not some roids, sometimes, some fighters, maybe if we catch you...

....and for you logical fallacy douchbags, this isn't a murder case, were talking about PEDS, taken by grown ass men who beat each other for a living.

Last edited:
It takes time to test samples, Jones' positive sample was collected the night before the fight.

Let's not forget how they couldn't protect hunt from Bork either

Thats true, but with them around Jones wont be head kicking anybody for a while now.

Had they not, Jones would still be champ, and some poor LHW will have his hands full trying to take it

Title says it all. A bureaucratic clusterfuck designed to muddy the waters. DC never had a chance to defend legitimately, now he's "the champ" for getting his head kicked in.
Let's not forget how they couldn't protect hunt from Bork either
youre right, if they cant prove it BEFORE the fight, they shouldnt at all!

{<huh}

If the police can't catch all criminals, then why do they exist ?

So your solution is to not test at all 1-2 weeks before the fight? That would lead to people using PEDs that period instead obviously..

So if a murder has been committed no one should investigate because the damage is already done

At least to protect the next guy.

Jon Jones was clean until the sample that was taken for the weigh-in.

The fact that you are asking this question shows how ridiculous the notion that DC was somehow going to be spared a concussive beating if Jon Jones hadn't pissed hot is.

Jon Jones was negative throughout his training camp. It is the weigh in sample that tested positive. So, DC was going to get the same beating regardless of whether the weigh-in sample was negative or positive.

The only thing about this situation is that DC will be in a perpetual delusion of thinking "Jon Jones didn't beat me, T-bol did."

LOL

It takes time to test samples, Jones' positive sample was collected the night before the fight.

Have the sample tested as priority, over a fucking night, for a main event.

I guess the hope is deterrence, guys see Jones and the jacked white boy getting popped, and they know they can't get away with it either.

Jon Jones was clean until the sample that was taken for the weigh-in.

The fact that you are asking this question shows how ridiculous the notion that DC was somehow going to be spared a concussive beating if Jon Jones hadn't pissed hot is.

Jon Jones was negative throughout his training camp. It is the weigh in sample that tested positive. So, DC was going to get the same beating regardless of whether the weigh-in sample was negative or positive.

The only thing about this situation is that DC will be in a perpetual delusion of thinking "Jon Jones didn't beat me, T-bol did."

LOL

My point went right over your head, but I get it, you hate DC/love Jones.

I guess the hope is deterrence, guys see Jones and the jacked white boy getting popped, and they know they can't get away with it either.
I get that, but based on past behavior of athletes, I believe that people will continue to risk it, so it won't be a genuine, level playing field without either better technology for testing, or elimination of testing.

I get that, but based on past behavior of athletes, I believe that people will continue to risk it, so it won't be a genuine, level playing field without either better technology for testing, or elimination of testing.

Yeah, I just don't see the UFC being willing to stop testing though, and I don't know if there is anything out there better than USADA. Perhaps the UFC could invest in trying to better the technology, but I doubt they will.

Back